CHAPTER - 133

"Are you the Local Tyrant? Haha!"

Lara immediately laughed, Chuck is the Local Tyrant? He... He......

Lara instantly froze as if she were struck by thunder. She lowered her voice and asked subconsciously, "What are you talking about? You are a hanging wire, how can you possibly..."

But before Lara's words were finished, he took out his mobile phone directly and clicked WeChat to show it to her.

At such a moment, Lara's brain "blah" is blank. These photos are all photos of herself, in all poses, and the name on this WeChat is really "Local Tyrant"!

Is it true that the "Local Tyrant" who has been chatting for so long is actually chuck? How is this possible? She just picked up the hanging wire that (Yolanda) was about to install. How could he be a "Local Tyrant"?

The "Local Tyrant's" car is more than two million BMW 7 series, can Chuck afford it?

At this moment, Lara felt a strong sense of shame. She was annoyed to grab his cell phone, but he had already put his cell phone in his pocket.

"You can see it again for me, you can take out your mobile phone..." Lara shouted.

Charlotte was surprised. She didn't see what was on chuck's phone, but only saw the WeChat interface. Is this a chat record?

Manager KTV glanced at each other with the front desk, a little ignorant.

Of course, Chuck will ignore her.

Lara has red eyes and yells, "Is this "Local Tyrant" sharing with you?"

She prefers to believe that the "Local Tyrant" betrayed her and shared her fruit photos with chuck. She also did not want to believe that he was the "Local Tyrant" she was talking about.

The key is that Lara really likes this "Local Tyrant". When she is ignored, she will be bothered and uneasy. This is like, but, what he likes is not chuck, he hates him, no like him!

At this moment, Lara felt collapsed, and the person who had been worried about her was chuck?

"No, the person you have been chatting with is me. You first came to me to chat, and you sent me the photos first," he said.

"You!" Lara's scalp was numb. The first picture was nothing. It was just some sexy pictures, but later it was different. The scale is getting bigger and bigger, it is fruitful, and it also shows her face.

"So I am not your boyfriend, you are here to break the red wine, not me, you really want to lose money, so you owe me," he said.

"You!" Lara's strong sense of shame made her blush, and she hurriedly pulled Charlotte, "Did you make a mistake, cousin? He wanted to buy the car of the BMW Seven Series, not his, not his, Not..."