CHAPTER - 182

Chuck was embarrassed, he could see that Zelda was sitting inside the car, the pair of stocking-wrapped, wrapped thighs were especially beautiful and round, Chuck couldn't even move to open his eyes, to be honest, her legs were really pretty.

"Zelda, did you dress like that on purpose?" Chuck laughed bitterly.

"No, come in, what are you afraid of? Touch it if you like, I won't talk about you," said Zelda.

Chuck was helpless, and the smile on Zelda's face was gone, "Don't be afraid, okay?"

Chuck hesitated, opened the door to sit behind the car, the car inside the fragrant, full of a different kind of temptation, Chuck simply did not look at her legs recently but he was in abstinence, cannot think out of the blue, otherwise, it is a former success.

Zelda took out a silk scarf from inside the bag, covered her legs, and said, "Is this okay?"

"Thank you, Zelda." Chuck was relieved, Zelda was too understanding.

"Thank me for what? You're the first person to look at my legs so blatantly, and the first person I've ever been willing to show." Zelda said.

Chuck laughed bitterly, Zelda's beauty was a bit high and cold, indeed when she first met her, she gave Chuck the feeling of being a stranger, but now that she was familiar, she was especially familiar.

To this day, Chuck found it unbelievable how he had opened his mouth to ask Zelda to help him when he was on the way for the first time....

Shaking his head, his wife is Yvette, he can't do anything wrong to her, Chuck thought so and calmed his heart.

Zelda sighed, "You're really good to Yvette,". She was a little envious of Yvette.

Chuck didn't have much of a bottom, anyway, he had already cheated on her three times, twice with Zelda, and once still with Queenie in front of Yvette....

Chuck himself couldn't even think about what would happen if Yvette knew about it? Zelda's was fine, but especially that night in her room, with Queenie that time, right in front of her ah.......if she would know, what would be the face can you imagine?

Chuck prayed that Yvette would never know about this.

It was quiet inside the car for more than ten seconds.

Zelda asked Chuck where he was. Chuck said, and Zelda was surprised, but she didn't say anything and drove away with Chuck....

But when he left, Chuck didn't notice that Zabrina, who had been filming in the square, had no intention of looking over this way with her eyes, and she wondered, this back... seemed to be Chuck?

A bit like that, she wondered why Chuck, as an investor and a friend of Wilbur Wendel, the owner of the plaza, didn't show up today.

She didn't feel quite normal, and that's when Wilbur Wendel came over, "Is it okay?"

Zabrina nodded, "It's okay, but you'll have to wait,".

She had to equip herself, otherwise, it would cause an unnecessary commotion, at least the mask and sunglasses had to be brought.