CHAPTER - 103

Yvette Jordan had no other meaning, she just wanted to see how Chuck Cannon lived? How can she say that when they lived together, she handled the hygiene in the room alone, so she was comfortable living cleanly?

He is a boy, now he moved out, it may be messy, Yvette Jordan wants to help him clean up, but what is her identity to help him?

Wife?

Yvette Jordan didn't know what to think.

The two did not have a marriage certificate, but they have slept together for more than ten years, and they will definitely bump when they fall asleep at night. Yvette Jordan actually refused in recent years because Yvette Jordan was 16 or 17 years old. In fact, she was thinking of giving Chuck Cannon a chance, but... she felt that she had given Chuck Cannon so many opportunities and he didn't touch herself at night. She was very disappointed with Chuck Cannon. He didn't touch herself after sleeping together. Was it not enough to be tempting?

At that time Yvette Jordan hated sleeping with Chuck Cannon. The two were married and did nothing all night. Yvette felt very ashamed because she didn't attract him.

Does she have to take the initiative?

How can women take the initiative in such things?

Yvette Jordan was very disappointed with Chuck Cannon and felt that they should be separated from each other, but... Recently, Chuck Cannon was changing and he is secretly looking at herself. This is a man's instinct. Shouldn't a man's eyes look at women?

Disappointed for so long, Yvette Jordan felt that there was another glimmer of hope, which shows that she is still attractive in Chuck Cannon's eyes. Yvette Jordan thought for a long time, and she was very tangled.

How to say, Chuck Cannon is also a person who has slept together from childhood to big. The feeling is actually indescribable. She is entangled in whether to live together again, to recognize each other again, to see whether it is suitable or not.

Yvette Jordan sighed.

Chuck Cannon heard that Yvette Jordan was going to his house. Chuck Cannon was helpless. You must know that Yvette Jordan thought that he was living in a village in the city. How to do this?

Now, when Yvette Jordan does not have a strong affection for Chuck Cannon, Chuck Cannon said that he had lied to her before. Yvette Jordan would definitely be very angry. Maybe the two would never have the chance again.

Chuck Cannon hesitated, again and again, shook his head and said it's all right next time.

Yvette Jordan looked at Chuck Cannon with a complicated expression. Is this rejection?

Why do you look at my hips? And it was found twice.

What does it mean to keep looking at the hand just now? Didn't make nails myself!

"Yep."

Yvette Jordan had disappointment in her eyes and was about to drive away. Chuck Cannon was entangled in his heart, "Yvette Jordan, it's not that I don't want to take you to my house..."

Yvette Jordan stopped and Chuck Cannon continued, "I, I don't actually live here."

"You don't live here? Where do you live?" Yvette Jordan was surprised, what's the matter? Chuck Cannon has money to live elsewhere?