CHAPTER - 8

"What? Does someone want to buy my house so soon?

And it's gonna be paid in full?" Yvette Jordan was stunned after receiving the phone call from the real estate agency. "Isn't it too fast? The news was just released in the morning!"

"Yes, a gentleman has taken a fancy to your house. If it's convenient for you, please drop by so we can finish up the transfer procedure tomorrow," the agent said.

Yvette felt like she received a gift from heaven.

Despite the repeated confirmation, she was surprised.

Her house was really sold in one morning. When she bought this house, she only bought it for six thousand dollars. In just one morning, she had already made hundreds of thousands of dollars!

She thought that it would take at least a month to sell the house, but she didn't expect it to be sold so fast.

"Okay, please take the buyer to the Real Estate Bureau tomorrow. I'll meet you there," Yvette said.

"No problem. See you tomorrow morning." Seeing the real estate agency hanging up the phone, Chuck Cannon breathed a sigh of relief.

"What did she say?"

"Very pleased!" The agent smiled and said. He was even more polite to Chuck. Chuck, who looked extremely normal and low-profiled, had bought two houses in his agency in two days. He would be a big customer in the future, so he couldn't afford to offend him.

"That's great. Please help me complete the transfer procedure tomorrow," Chuck replied. He couldn't let Yvette know that he was the one who bought her house, or she might not want to sell it.

"Me? Mr. Cannon, this transfer has to be done by yourself." The agent was surprised because he had never encountered such a request before!

"Please replace me, I will give you the money tomorrow. You can transfer the house under your name first and then transfer it to me," Chuck said.

The agent was stunned. Was there such a way? However, he would receive a lot of commission after selling this house, so it was worth going through the troublesome matters.

"No problem, I'll call you tomorrow morning," the agent said.

"Okay." Chuck gave him a deposit of I00,000 dollars and went out.

"Mr. Cannon is really rich." After Chuck left, several agents expressed their envy.

"Yes, although Mr. Cannon wears cheap clothes and looks like a loser, he is generous. He spent more than five million dollars to buy houses at once. His assets should be more than 50 million!"

"That many? He's still a student at this age, isn't he?"

"Student? He's obviously a rich kid, isn't he?''

"l really can't see that, are rich kids so low-key now?"

"Who knows?"

......

Chuck was waiting for a taxi while his mind was wandering. How would Yvette react if she knew he was the one who bought her house? Maybe she would be surprised?