CHAPTER - 151

"Zelda, don't say that, I didn't do anything with her," he couldn't listen anymore, he felt his face burned badly.

"No?" she was even more surprised, but you came out to exercise so late, it must be for the body.

"Well, really not," he was serious.

She looked at his blushing and serious look, she felt even funnier in her heart, why is he so cute?

She refrained from laughing and said, "I checked it online. Don't put too much pressure on it. The more nervous you are, the more...or you will..."

He nodded, but men all want to show their strongest face in front of women, not to mention so beautiful, such a good wife, can you not be nervous? Wouldn't you be excited?

He didn't want to see Yvette's disappointed expression.

"I wanna ask you, if I help you, will you be nervous?" Zelda asked.

Chuck thought about it, shook his head and said, "I was nervous for the first time..."

Zelda smiled, "Come on, don't worry."

Chuck, at least how to exercise, only after reaching the average level, you can have something to do with Yvette.

I want to show the strongest side in front of Yvette.

"Zelda, are you going to run? Can we run together," Chuck invited.

"I... okay, wait for me for a while, I'll change my clothes," Zelda thought and nodded. It's been a few days since she didn't exercise. she has been busy recently.

"Alas, Zelda," Chuck stopped her.

"What happened?

"Zelda, don't wear too sexy, I don't want you to wear that now." he was serious. Zelda's figure is not worse than that of Yvette. If she comes out with tight-fitting yoga pants, it will definitely be bloody. Sexy, Chuck must go back to the bathroom at night.

Zelda was stunned and smiled, "Then I will wear a cotton-padded jacket?"

"That's not necessary." he was embarrassed.

"Well, wait." she came back to her house. Within five or six minutes, she came out wearing a sports suit. Chuck was relieved. she considered herself and wore a looser, but plump The curve does not obscure much.

But this is better than wearing tight yoga pants.

"Zelda, do you have yoga pants?" Chuck asked the gods.

"Yes, you want to see it? Then I'll go back and change it,"

"Farewell, that's it, go for a run,"

"Well." Zelda smiled. She didn't plan to change. She wanted to make him more confident and didn't want to hurt him. She thought he was very serious about this matter, she could not let him come up with that kind of thought.

The two went down the elevator. Chuck thought about whether he could get the car early tomorrow, so he took out his mobile phone and called Charlotte, simply asked.