CHAPTER - 130

"Lara, you've gone too far!" Charlotte Yates was angry. How could Lara say that Chuck was cheated on?

Lara Jean did not know what to say. She pursed her lips and said, "Why are you protecting Chuck? He's a loser! Also, he's just a backup for Yolanda. Unfortunately, he thought Yolanda really likes him. Well, he doesn't even know that he was being cheated on! He..."

"Are you not going to stop talking?" Charlotte said angrily. Then, she turned around and left.

Lara did not want to make her cousin angry.

She walked over to comfort her and said that she would not say that again. However, she was staring at Chuck, who was upstairs.

'A backup, a loser...' She cursed.

After that, Lara and Charlotte went to the shop to help out with the business. Lara was surprised that the business was very good.

She was busy until nine o'clock in the evening. She was on cloud nine when she calculated the total sales today. She earned 4,700 dollars today!

Also, her classmates gave her good comments. They said that the milkshakes tasted very good. Well, this was a good sign.

Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief. She was worried about the sales when she started the business today. Unexpectedly, the sales were very good. Although most of the sales came from Lara's classmates, it was still a good start for them.

"Hey! Let's go sing at the K TV in the plaza. I have a gold membership card for the KTV. We can get some discounts. We might not even have to pay for it!" Lara said to Charlotte. She had to express her gratitude towards her classmates by inviting them to the KTV.

She had to please her classmates so that they would visit her store again. Also, she could use the gold membership card. It was from the Local Tyrant!

She didn't even have to pay for it!

"Remember to bring the cash that we got from selling the milkshakes today. It's better to bring more money." Charlotte said. She also felt that they should do something in return for Lara's classmates. Otherwise, they wouldn't have such good sales today.

"We don't have to do that!" Lara took out the gold membership card proudly. The receptionist of the karaoke told her that she didn't have to pay for the bill by showing the gold membership card to them.

"It's better to bring some money. Just in case." Charlotte was worried. She felt that they could only get a discount by showing this card. It was impossible to not pay the bill at all.

"Okay," Lara said. She had no choice but to put the cash into her pocket.

"Be careful not to drop the money," Charlotte warned her in a serious tone.

"Got it. Please help me to tidy up the store. I'll go to the KTV with my classmates first!" Lara said.

"Okay. By the way, don't order alcohol that is too expensive." Charlotte said.

"Okay. Please hurry up and meet us there."

Lara said. Then, she ran out. However, she ran back to the store again when she suddenly remembered something. "Hey! You are not allowed to invite Chuck!"