CHAPTER - 47

Chuck was startled when he heard this voice. He turned his head and looked at Queenie, who was shocked!

That's right!

It was Queenie Carson!

When she just got off work, she pressed the first-floor button on the elevator and she walked out in a daze. After walking for a while, she realized that she had made a mistake and immediately turned back. But she Chuck and Yolanda coming out of the elevator and walking towards the BMW...

She was stunned because she knew the car's appearance. She bumped into this kind of car last time, and she had been waiting for the owner's call these few days...

Chuck knew that this was a bad situation. The most important thing was that when Queenie bumped into his car last time, he didn't tell Queenie that it was him although she had been worried about it for such a long time. But now that she saw it, Chuck felt guilty.

However... there was not only one BMW seven series on the road, but there were also still many BMWs on the car. What more, the car had already registered a license plate. Queenie should not be able to recognize it, shouldn't she?

And... Chuck found that Queenie was not looking at him, but at... Yolanda!

She thought that this car was belonging to Yolanda! After all, she had a boyfriend from a rich family, which was well known by everyone in the school.

Chuck smiled bitterly in his heart. Does he not look like the owner of this car? Yolanda was also a little stunned but she was smart and attentive. When she saw Queenie looking at her, she immediately smiled. "Yes, this car is mine. Let me send you back to school!" Chuck sighed in relief, Queenie recovered from the shock. She was a little timid as it was such a luxurious car, and she was reminded that the car she had bumped into last time was something like this. She shook her head and said, "It's alright, you can just send Chuck back."

What more, it wasn't good for her to sit inside the car if Yolanda was to send Chuck and her back, although it was still a bit disappointing.

"It's on the way, come on, get in the car!" Yolanda smiled and came over to convince Queenie. Chuck hurriedly gave her the car key. Yolanda smiled and grabbed the keys. She opened the door and saw the luxurious interior design inside. Queenie was even more nervous. This was such an extravagant car, what if if she dirtied it?

Chuck hurt to see her like this. He walked over and said, "It's okay." "Yes." Queenie bit her lip and sat inside. She was very cautious and sat in the seat rigidly. Chuck sat next to her.

Yolanda sat in the driver's seat. She hadn't driven for a long time, her family used to drive a Rolls- Royce... Yolanda started the car and skillfully drove out of the parking lot.

"I, I once bumped into such a car and scratched it..." Queenie bit down on her lip and started saying.

Yolanda was silent. She knew that this car was worth more than two million dollars. It would cost thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars if she scratched it.

"And then? How much did the owner ask you to compensate?" Yolanda asked subconsciously.

"No, the owner didn't ask me to pay."