CHAPTER - 172

The saleswoman's heart despised Yvette well before She began to introduce it to Yvette, and the introduction was not serious and casual.

"Beauty, I see how about this, we have zero down payment instalments here, or I'll introduce you to a car that's as good as your temperament. We, women, drive, the most important thing is to match the temperament, look at the Tiguan is good, many beautiful women are to buy this car. There's plenty of space, plenty of power, the key is safety, and there's zero down payment, so what a deal." The saleswoman smiled and said.

"No, this is the car I'm looking at," Yvette shook her head, she herself looked at the Touguan with her phone, but it came down to over 200,000 yuan, it was too expensive.

It would make it very difficult for Chuck, what if he didn't have that much money and had to ask Zelda or another woman for it?

Yvette does not want this, this car more than 80,000 to get, enough to use.

The saleswoman was not happy, "you think again, zero down payment it! The instalments are only a few thousand a months, how good a deal is that?"

"Thanks, it's really not necessary." Yvette refused, she was looking at this car more and more favorably anyway, although not as good as her previous car, this is her husband to give Buying it yourself is not something that can be measured by price.

"Well, how are you looking at that beauty?" The saleswoman said despicably, and in her heart, she scolded Yvette's ancestors all over again.

It's really what kind of person deserves what kind of car, you only deserve to drive this kind of car in your whole life.

"Yes,"

"Then if you can, pay the deposit today."

Yvette shook her head, she was ready to go, just come over to see, this 80,000 yuan she can afford, WeChat "Baller" 500,000 he has been confiscated, and back to the card inside, but this money she does not intend to move, how to return to the "Baller".

But let Chuck know that his deposit is out, he will be unhappy, Yvette does not want this.

"Thank you, I will come over tomorrow," Yvette came out from the car.

The saleswoman was even more unhappy, cursing in her heart

All right? Miss!!! Why don't you put down a deposit? You're fucking kidding me!

"Beautiful woman, fancy to start, this one has a sport car, late start, if you are pre-empted, can wait a few days, why bother? After all, it's something you like."

"Thank you, I'll come over tomorrow with my husband to look at it, thank you, I'll come over tomorrow and get it from you," Yvette smiled.

"Okay." The saleswoman turned around and didn't bother with Yvette anymore, she whispered, "Poor girl! Are you coming over tomorrow? What's the pretence?"

Yvette heard those two words now, and her eyebrows furrowed.

She was about to leave, but when she saw something on top of the saleswoman's skirt, she hesitantly reminded, "Beauty, you..."