CHAPTER - 13

Chuck Cannon didn't answer after reading Yvette Jordan's Wechat. In fact, he also didn't know what he was doing here, he wouldn't be able to meet Yvette anyways. If she saw that Baller was actually Chuck who had been sleeping with her since childhood, would probably be furious!

After a moment of silence, Chuck decided against replying to her WeChat nor going in. However, his WeChat message arrived once more.

"Whether you come today or not, I will wait for you today. I just want to see you."

"l can't do anything! The point is that you would be pissed if you saw me." Chuck thought.

Chuck didn't reply. Conflicted, he decided to go in and have a look. After all, he was already here. Yvette couldn't be just sitting near the door right?

But...

Chuck was just about to enter when he saw a beautiful woman driving a luxury car passing by him. It seemed that she was ready to park the car, and there was only one parking space left. It happened to be next to his car.

However, Chuck's parking skill was really not very good. With the width of the car, the parking space was too narrow, so that the beautiful woman's car could not get in at all.

If they hit each other, Chuck would feel distressed.

Chuck hurried over and was about to ask the beauty to stop first. He would park the car again, but when he got closer, he was amazed.

The woman had already left for the security booth of the parking lot, her long legs etching themselves into Chuck's mind. He came to his senses and was puzzled. Why did the woman leave before she parked her car?

While Chuck was confused, he saw the woman coming with the security guard. She pointed at his car with her slender fingers and said coldly, "What's the matter? I have told you many times that everyone has different upbringings. Every time they come in, they have to park the car properly.

The parking space is already so small and yet he doubles parks? Whose car is this? Not even leaving a phone number, is this person used to acting so rudely? Go in and call this person to come out!"

"Yes!" After being reprimanded, the security guard immediately nodded and was ready to go in.

"Hello, I..." Chuck was stunned by the woman's strong demeanor. She looked like the perfect example of a strong, independent woman. Could she be the boss of this restaurant?

"What's wrong with you?" The woman looked at Chuck coldly, and she was very angry. "If you came to apply for a part-time job, sorry, you are unqualified!"

Chuck was stunned. He looked down at his own clothes and realized his mistake. In such a high- end place, his clothes, and shoes cost less than a hundred. No wonder she thought he was looking for a part-time job. It seemed that he had to change his clothes.

"Go, go away. Director Maine ask you to leave, do you hear her?' The security guard came over again and scolded him!

Chuck said helplessly, "l am not applying for a part-time job."

"Why did you come in if you're not applying for a part-time job? Get out!" The security guard glared at Chuck. Now that the boss was angry, he had to act quickly according to the circumstances.