CHAPTER - 49

The only person whose name came to Zelda's mind was Chuck. After all, he had bought two cars and a house, and that was already 10 million dollars in total, but...

She was still confused: She didn't know how much Harold Wendel had sold the whole plaza. From what she knew, it should be at least 600 million dollars, Did Chuck have so much money though?

After all, there was a huge gap between ten million dollars and six hundred million dollars! At least for her, she couldn't have taken out so much money at one time.

Thinking of this, Zelda rejected the idea that the new boss was Chuck. Was it him or not?

Zelda felt a little uncomfortable. If it was really Chuck, she would actually be slightly angry. Did he actually buy this whole plaza just to stop her from taking over Yvette's store?

She had already told her in advance, but he chose Yvette and gave up her proposal......

Zelda shook her head and felt more uncomfortable. She was conflicted and confused. Forget it, she would go and ask him in person later.

"Director Maine, come in and have some tea." Yvette invited her.

"How long have you known Chuck?" Zelda asked.

"It's been a long time."

"Who are Chuck's parents?"

"He doesn't have one. It's been like that since young."

"No parents?" Zelda was even more confused. If not, where did he get the money to buy a car and a house? If so, the new owner of the plaza couldn't be him. Zelda's worries cleared up and she felt more comfortable.

"No need. I'm just here to have a look. Continue your work." Zelda turned around and left. Yvette was a little confused, but she didn't think much about it and went back to the office. Since the contract had been renewed, she had to start improving her company's business.

However, Zelda turned back when she reached the door. "Do you know that there is a new owner of this plaza?"

Yvette stunned and shook her head. "I don't know."

Was there a change of ownership?

This was such a big plaza, and the owner had changed? When did this happen?

"Someone rich managed to buy the place a few days ago at about 600 or 700 million dollars," Zelda said.

Yvette was surprised. A few days ago, when Chuck had helped her get back at Manager Yarn, the Big Boss of the plaza was still Mr Wendel. How did someone spend so much money to take over the plaza in just a few days?

She suddenly thought of a person. Could it be the baller?

But it was a matter of 6 to 7 hundred million dollars, could he actually be that rich? If so, it would be simply incredible!

Could she only be able to renew the contract because the baller had bought the plaza, or was it because he knew the owner of the plaza?

Yvette was a little confused because this news was too shocking for her!

She'd had to ask the baller properly later. Zelda saw Yvette's surprised look and didn't continue. Yvette didn't even know the plaza had a new boss. So how could she know who the new boss was?