CHAPTER 82

"What did you say?"

The woman with tight jeans frowned when she heard the receptionist's words, and she was furious!

"What the hell is this thing? Does it cost seven million dollars?"

Manny Lowe was shocked. She stared at the scattered pieces on the ground, and she realized that they seemed to be authentic blue and white porcelain... this was priceless!

"It was produced in the Ming Dynasty. This is antique blue-and-white porcelain from that specific era in China." The receptionist said calmly.

"What nonsense? What blue-and-white porcelain nonsense? Do you think we don't understand such antiques? Do you want to extort money from us?" The woman with hot pants immediately screamed in anger.

She felt insulted. This was such a shabby place, it was like a cheap motel charging 100 dollars per night. And they call this a hotel? It was not even as spacious and picturesque as a farmhouse. How could there be such a valuable thing on display?

"Why didn't she say that it was worth seventy million dollars instead?" She thought sarcastically.

"Madam, please don't make a scene. The ruckus will disrupt our valued guests' stay." The receptionist frowned.

"Valued guests? How can you have VIPs in such a horrible place? You are so good at deceiving customers!" The woman with hot pants insulted the front desk lady.

"Madam, please be respectful. We treat all of our guests as distinguished customers, including the three of you."

The woman in hot pants sneered, "You think we're important? I've never met anybody more arrogant than you!"

The receptionist frowned and said, "The blue-and-white porcelain vase made during the Ming Dynasty, and our boss shipped it here three years ago. Three years ago, he bought it for seven million dollars."

"Who would believe that it's worth that much? Why don't you say that its value is a hundred million dollars? Do you want us to bribe?" The woman with a pair of tight jeans also shouted.

"I'll give you a thousand. Charge it to my card. Hurry up!" The woman with the tight-fitting jeans once again forced the card into the front desk clerk's hand impatiently.

"Sorry, but the porcelain vase that you broke amounts to seven million dollars. If you don't believe me, you can ask an expert to have it examined," the receptionist said.

"Professionals? Have you bribed them? Perhaps you've both worked together to victimize others, haven't you? Unfortunately, I've seen too many this trick. You can't blackmail us with cash. If you continue to annoy me, I'll call the police. Once the authorities arrive, I'd like to see how you can still pretend. " The woman with the tight-fitting jeans added in exasperation.

"Yes! You may choose to call the police," challenged the receptionist.

"Oh, so you're asking for it, aren't you? Well, I'll call them over now and sue you for this wrongful and illegal trade! I'll make the police close your business!"

"Yes, let's summon the authorities! This damned place will receive a warning! Let's see who will break down!"

The woman with tight jeans took out her mobile phone, but Manny shook her head in a hurry. "No, don't call the police first."