CHAPTER - 69

At the door of the toilet.

In fact, Chuck Cannon was quite embarrassed. Twice that he got erected because of Yvette Jordan but seen by Queenie Carson. Although they were closed, there's still a difference between men and women!

And plus it was such a sensitive topic. Queenie was nervous.

"What should I do? What I saw is so embarrassing. Should I pretend that I didn't see it? But who is he thinking about? Was it me?" Queenie had so many thoughts in her mind.

"What should I do? I've seen him twice in a row. He's enduring a lot. Do I help him? But a friend can't help with this matter," she couldn't stop thinking.

Queenie's heart was twisted. It was impossible for a friend to cross the border of the relationship. She didn't even know what was her feelings towards Chuck.

At first, they became tablemates, They became friends after some self-introductions and eventually they started to talk more frequently.

Nonetheless, last time where Queenie and Chuck stayed in the same house, something might have changed in her mind. Followed by changes in his clothing and hairstyle, Chuck now looked very different. Queenie seemed to have a good feel of Chuck, which perhaps is beyond friendship.

However, she could clearly sense the difference between them. At this thought, Queenie felt a little inferior. She was already nineteen. Although she didn't deliberately come across sexual knowledge nor have a boyfriend, the few roommates who had boyfriends would talk about their post-boyfriend experience when they spend time together.

What they shared was new and exciting. From there, she learned that men and women are able to help each other. For example...

Queenie lowered her head and stared at her own hand. She was nervous. Should she help? But what would they be after she lends him this hand?

Both of them looked at each other for more than ten seconds. Chuck was embarrassed while Queenie was in a dilemma. She struggled to decide whether she should do it or not.

Of course, if Chuck knew that Queenie had this idea, he might just pull Queenie into the toilet... Anyhow, Chuck knew nothing about it.

After looking at each other that way, Chuck came back to his senses. He knew that he must have fallen for Yvette to have such feelings. Even if Queenie was willing to do it, it would be disrespectful to Queenie to accept it.

What's more, Chuck was in a dilemma too since Queenie was so pure-minded. Chuck felt that the feeling was gone. At this time, he felt his mobile phone in his pocket vibrated. Chuck took it out and looked at it doubtfully. It was from Lara, and it was a voice message!

Chuck lowered the volume and played it by his ear.

"Ah, Local Tyrant, are you... Ah, save me, I don't want to sleep with you, don't... (sobbing)..."

Lara spoke in the voice message. Before the voice message could finish recording, it was interrupted. Lara's voice was frightened and she was crying. Chuck hesitated. Did Lara find out that she had been looking for the wrong "Local Tyrant"?