CHAPTER - 87

After sending this message, Chuck Cannon went straight to buy the bottled water. Lara Jean was busy now, so she should not be able to read the message so quickly. Soon, Chuck bought the water over and saw Lara bending over to look for something. Her figure was really alluring.

"Looking again?" Lara looked up and saw Chuck staring at her. She glared at Chuck angrily, straightened her body, and walked over with a snort. "You are only able to look anyway..."

"That's not for sure." Chuck laughed in his heart.

To be honest, Lara's figure was really comparable to Yvette's. Yvette's figure was extremely hot, and so was Lara's.

Lara took the water from Chuck's hands and muttered, "You're so slow at just buying some water. What else can you do? Come on, cousin, have some water..."

Lara handed Charlotte Yates a bottle. Charlotte saw that Chuck did not buy any for himself, so she shook her head and said that Chuck could have it.

Lara was unhappy. "It's not like I didn't give him the money. Who is to blame if he doesn't buy any for himself? Now he wants to drink yours. How can he? He only knows how to peep all day, humph!"

Charlotte felt helpless. She thought to herself, it was Lara who was showing off her body and not Chuck who was peeping on purpose.

Charlotte was envious. If she had Lara's figure, she would have revealed more too. Unfortunately, she was too thin. Obviously, Chuck liked women with nice figures. Should she gain weight to favor him?

Should she get to the gym to work on her butt?

Charlotte handed him the bottle of water. Chuck shook his head. There was water in his car, which he had just drunk.

Charlotte felt lost in her heart, and Lara was not happy. "Cousin, why are you so kind to him?'

Charlotte glared at her. Lara rolled her eyes, she knew that she had said something wrong, so she continued to go back to work after drinking the water.

"Don't take it to heart. In fact, Lara has an unkind mouth, but she's actually very nice," Charlotte said.

Chuck glanced at the busy Lara. Whether she was kind or not, at least she had to keep her promise.

Her mouth was cheap, but her figure was really good.

"Loser, are you looking at me again? Come here, help me carry these things, and I'll let you have a closer look," Lara said.

Chuck could not be bothered to entertain her.

"Why are you still standing there? Come here!"

"Lara, don't order him like that." Charlotte was really angry.

She thought that if Lara went on like this, Chuck might be angry with her because he was actually super-rich.

Chuck walked over to help. Lara snorted and pulled up her collar. "l won't show anything to you."

Chuck thought it was quite funny. "I know your size. What's the point of covering up?"