CHAPTER - 129

"Chuck, please be careful next time!" Yvette Jordan said and continued with the lesson.

She didn't care that someone was playing with a mobile phone in her class at all, nor did she asks Chuck Cannon what he was playing.

Everyone in the class was dumbfounded. The guy, who had just reported Chuck, was even more shocked.

Lara Jean looked at Chuck in surprise.

'What's going on? Why did Teacher Jordan let him go? She would usually chase students who play their mobile phones out of the class! But, she did not punish Chuck at all.

She even asked Chuck to be careful!' Lara thought.

Chuck breathed a sigh of relief. His 'Wifey' was helping him. He did not have to worry anymore. Chuck took a glance at the boy who had reported him just now. Then, he looked around and found out that everyone else was shocked. He smiled and thought, 'What's there to be surprised at? I bet you'll all be very shocked if you all know that Yvette, who is the most beautiful teacher in the school, is my Wifey!'

"What are all of you looking at? It's time for class!" Yvette said in a serious tone.

Everyone turned around and muttered something in a low voice.

"How lucky is Chuck! How could Teacher Jordan let him go?" One of the students muttered.

"D*mn it! I really don't like him!"

Yvette heard what they were muttering. She said coldly, "Are we done yet?"

Everyone fell into a dead silence immediately.

"Teacher, I think this is not fair! You asked me to go out when I played on my mobile phone in the class last time! Why did you let Chuck go this time?" A student stood up bravely and said.

The other students were unhappy as well.

Chuck was furious. 'This bast*rd! Yvette is my Wifey. It's natural for her to protect me, okay?' He thought.

"I'm sorry teacher, I'm not going to play with my mobile phone in class anymore. I'll go out now." Chuck had no choice but to stand up.

He didn't want to put Yvette in a spot.

"Chuck Cannon! Sit down now! The exam is around the corner. Do you still want to run around?" Yvette glared at Chuck and said anxiously.

Chuck felt helpless.

"Jeremy, the reason why I didn't punish Chuck is that the exams will be commencing soon. He will miss out on a lot of things if he skips one class. Chuck is your classmate. Do you want him to fail the exam?" Yvette said in a gentle tone.

The student did not know what to say.

Therefore, he could only sit down. Chuck felt that his 'Wifey' was really awesome.

Yvette breathed a sigh of relief. It would be so embarrassing to let Chuck stand outside the classroom. After all, he was her 'Hubby'.