CHAPTER - 99

"Kendra, you decide. Do you still want to help her now? Even a meal turned out to be a disaster. I'm worried about the company's prospects!" Darrel Mate shook his head.

In fact, he had another agenda for saying this: He was famous, but he felt that 600,000 dollars were just too low. He wanted to make use of this situation to increase the price. She dared not resist even right now, this meant she really needed help.

Then it would be fine to ask her for 800,000 dollars. If she were to disagree, then he would leave immediately!

Secondly... On the way here, he had heard from his wife that the woman he was going to help had a sour relationship with his wife in school. He had thought of her to be ugly, but he didn't expect her to be so beautiful and have a hot figure, especially her thighs, which were really beautiful.

If she could accompany him for one night, he could do it for 600,000 dollars. But it would depend on her.

As Darrel thought about it, his desire grew. He looked at Yvette Jordan and thought that if his wife were not here today, he would have asked her to spend the night with him directly.

After all, the more he looked at Yvette, the more interested he became. It seemed that he had to find a chance to send his wife away later.

"Yvette, you've made my husband angry!" Kendra Wendel said disdainfully. When she saw that Yvette did not utter a word, she felt so good.

"I'm sorry." Yvette sighed. She had no choice. When she came, she had been prepared. She was okay with Kendra insulting her, as long as her company could get better. What did it matter right?

But when the time came, Yvette felt that she was overly humble and a little wronged. She even had the impulse to leave straight away, but what good would it do if she left?

Just bear with it.

"Humph, I begged my husband to come all the way here. Yet you made him so angry. Shouldn't you do something?" Kendra said.

"What do you want?" As soon as Yvette heard this, she understood Kendra's meaning.

This meant that she had to add money. "Add 200,000 more! Otherwise, I will ask my husband to leave immediately. Only renowned people like my husband can save your company now. Without my husband's help, your company will be doomed," Kendra sneered.

Did you really think I'd offer you less money? That's impossible. I was going to ask for even more money than anyone else. You had delivered yourself to me like a fool. Did you think I wouldn't accept it?

Yvette was silent. Her eyes were fixed on Kendra. 200,000? She could take it out, but she had other plans for that. She didn't want to give it to them.

Kendra was enraged.

"Honey! Let's go! It seems that she can't pay 800,000. Why bother to set up a company? We don't need this petty money," She said.

Darrel had already taken an interest in Yvette. The more he looked at her, the more he thought about it. How could he leave? He shook his head and said, "Forget it. Let's have some food then visit her company first. We can talk about other things later."