CHAPTER - 145

"Honey, it's there right?"

Yvette pointed at a house not far away, it was a village that could be seen at a glance.

"Hmm, it seems to be, but why is there a BMW in front of Queenie's house?" Chuck was confused.

"Fucking' hell, can you drive a fucking pussy?" A woman was furious.

Yvette was scared, she just looked over there and didn't notice someone in the blind spot of her vision.

"I'm sorry." Chuck hurriedly said.

"Two brakes!"

The woman grunted in annoyance, luckily she didn't hit her, or she would have laid down and paid for it. She left and continued to walk forward.

"Hubby... "Yvette was suddenly stunned, because this woman's scolding voice is so familiar, like the voice, she was scolded by after calling Queenie just now, this is Queenie's aunt?

"What's wrong? You want to go over there and kick her? No one will see it in the dark anyway." Chuck thought that Yvette was scolded and felt uncomfortable.

"Don't, it was originally my fault just now, Honey, I was thinking that she is Queenie's aunt." Yvette simply stopped the car.

Surprised, Chuck opened the car door and walked out, immediately shouting, "Hey, stop!"

The woman's cursing voice came over.

Where could Chuck stand it? Immediately ran over, "Can't you talk with a little respect? I'm asking you, are you Queenie's aunt?"

"Who are you guys? Oh, I see, it's the frakking teacher who gave the green $10,000, right?" The woman sneered.

Chuck's eyebrows furrowed, "Where is Queenie?"

"What do you care about my kid? Get out!" The woman snapped in annoyance, "I'm calling the police if you don't leave!"

Chuck stared at her, not bothering to pay attention to her, he just walked over and got in the car, "Honey, let's go to Queenie's house."

"Well...ah, what are you doing?" Yvette got scared, thinking that Queenie's aunt suddenly ran over and blocked the front of the car, and she almost hit her when she just started.

Chuck got annoyed, "Get out of my way! What are you doing?"

He's not good, looking away from the BMW, is this woman so obstructive...

Chuck thought of something and quickly became anxious, "Honey, step on the accelerator!"

"Honey, I don't dare, I don't dare... "Yvette shook her head, the woman was cursing outside and was lying on the road, Yvette didn't dare to step on the gas.

"I'll do it." Chuck reached out to carry Yvette over, Yvette ah, "Honey, don't... ah!"

Yvette slammed on the accelerator, the car roared, lying on the road, the woman scared, screaming fall to the side, Yvette took the opportunity to drive.