CHAPTER - 14

The manager of Modern Restaurant brought Chuck Cannon to the VIP room. He felt puzzled. "What's going on?"

"Miss, I didn't book it," Chuck said.

"Hello, sir. It's Director Maine who arranged it for you." The manager smiled slightly. She was also surprised, why would the director arrange it so?

After all, only a few people had the luck to be escorted to their rooms by Director Maine like this!

This confused Chuck. The woman outside just now? What did she arrange for him? However, since the arrangement was already made, Chuck just accepted it nonchalantly and followed the manager into the VIP room.

However, when Chuck passed by the hall, he suddenly saw Yvette Jordan sitting at a table. She was just staring blankly at her phone, her gaze already dim and upset.

She was very beautiful today and dressed up on purpose. She was wearing a knee-high dress, revealing her long legs, her skin as fair as snow.

Chuck could say for sure that she had grown to be a beauty since he had grown up with her from young. Today, she looked stunning as her beauty reached its pinnacle.

Chuck still remembered that when he woke up in the middle of the night a few years ago, he could see Yvette's figure, but she didn't know.

It was rare to see Yvette dressed up so meticulously but looking so down in the dumps. Chuck almost couldn't hold himself back to tell her that he was the "baller".

However, in this situation, it would only ruin the beautiful fantasy in her head, earning Chuck a big a furious slap from her.

This thought dispelled Chuck's previous idea. In order not to let Yvette see him, Chuck walked close to the manager. The manager was a woman, and she was also gorgeous. Seeing as this unknown man was walking so close to her, she blushed immediately. "Sir, please don't do this. I have a boyfriend."

"I'm sorry." Chuck's face turned red. After passing Yvette, Chuck apologized.

"It doesn't matter." The beautiful manager blushed like an apple.

"Sir, please come in." The beautiful manager opened the door of the VIP room. There were countless luxurious things inside.

Chuck had never been to such a high-class place before. He was really surprised. He sat down and didn't know what to do. Since he was hungry, Chuck casually ordered a steak. The manager was surprised that he ordered it first. Why did he come here alone?

"Sir, are you alone?"

The manager asked tentatively. After all, the VIP room's expense was not low. Isn't it a waste to come here alone to eat steak without a girlfriend?

"Yes, I am alone." Chuck nodded.

"Alright, please hold on!" The manager went out. Soon, the steak was brought in. Chuck had never eaten this before, so he asked, "Miss, do you have chopsticks?"

"Ah?" The manager was surprised. The person who Director Maine arranged personally for the VIP the room had never eaten steak before?