CHAPTER - 16

"You're just pretending, aren't you? Who are you to have dinner in the Modern Restaurant?"

Lara Jane was very happy. She was angry that she had sacrificed herself for nothing just now. Now, she was overjoyed to see Yvette Jordan despise Chuck Cannon.

Did he really think that by picking up a few trashy dollars, he could forget the nature of being a poor man? He was just a loser, it was hilarious.

Conrad Lee's face was contorted with a mixture of loathe and joy. Still, pretending? He won't be able to any longer now!

"Chuck Cannon, you've disappointed me too much!" Yvette shook her head with disgust in her eyes. She knew that he was working part-time at the agency, but was the money from his part-time job enough for him to come here to spend? He was definitely lying to her!

What's more, he was talking so big about spending money. In his own world of lies, he really would not have any success in his life. Yvette was truly disappointed!

It was the right decision to stop him from sleeping in her own bed.

"Well, guess what? You've also let me down!" Chuck shook his head.

She was just like a docile woman, speaking softly to Baller in such a soft and sweet tone, even begging Baller to come to meet her. However,

towards himself, her attitude was so different just like the difference between heaven and earth. She was always disappointed in him, like a vengeful woman always coming after him.

If Yvette knew that the two people whom she faced with two different attitudes were actually him, the same person, what would she think?

Chuck suddenly did not want to argue anymore.

"You're disappointing me? You're not qualified to say that! Well, if you say you're here for dinner, where is the message for the VIP room reservation? Show me your proof!" Yvette retorted coldly.

" I don't have any proof." Chuck shook his head.

"Have you ever been to a high-end place? This kind of place needs to be reserved, but you don't have to. You have the privilege because you are the waiter here!" Lara did not miss any chance to ridicule him.

"That's right. It's a privilege for you since a waiter just comes in and cleans up the VIP room. At least you can come in and go out at will.

Unlike us, we have to make troublesome arrangements just to reserve a seat to eat here. Chuck definitely has it much easier. You can just come in with a dirty rag. Once you take off your clothes, you can pretend to be eating here. Just so simple! I envy you." Conrad mocked.

"Teacher, he used his identity as a waiter here to simply call girls over, and even pretended to spend money here as a customer. I only came because I felt he was pitiful, but who knew he was a person like this!

Teacher, let's go. Ignore such trash!" Lara said to Yvette arrogantly.

Yvette was deeply displeased. "You don't even have a reservation text message. How can you be so self-righteous? You lie so naturally without even thinking it true. Remember, when you lie next time, check it out first. This is no seat without a reservation. Do your research more, then your lies will sound more legitimate."