CHAPTER - 61

Soon enough, those ten people came into the room and there were no expressions on their faces.

Richard Yuri sighed and went out immediately. Chuck then heard the sound of the car leaving. They must be sending his son to the hospital now.

The whole place was quiet!

The woman in a suit snapped her fingers. Then, the hundred well-trained personnel arranged the tables and chairs of the banquet back to the original place and left when they were done.

The place returned to normal as if nothing had happened just now. No one spoke even when the personnel were arranging the tables and chairs.

The place was literally dead silent!

At this time, the waiters served the dishes and the banquet began.

The onlookers then began to find their seat and sat down. Everyone was only talking about the same thing in a low voice, that was, what exactly was Chuck Cannon's background and who he was!

Wilbur Wendel had been completely shocked. If he were the one who had beaten William Yuri today, he would definitely be the one going to the hospital. However, Chuck actually managed to be the one sending William to the hospital.

"Dad, who is he?" Wilbur whispered to his father, Harold Wendel.

Harold shook his head helplessly and said, "I don't really know the details, but what we should do is to befriend Chuck. We wouldn't want to offend him. Never!"

"Well, dad, I know what I should do now," Wilbur nodded. He was scared. If his father didn't show up that day, he wondered if he would end up like William.

Zelda Maine sat down and looked at Chuck. Even though she still had her doubts on whether the new owner of the plaza was Chuck or not previously, but she had no more doubts when she saw how Chuck easily called such a powerful person over a phone call and solved the problem of Richard.

The new owner of the plaza was definitely him!

Zelda was full of curiosity in her heart. She wondered who Chuck really was and why he gave the fifth floor of his plaza to Yvette Jordan instead of her. Zelda was not happy about it.

"Please come over here with me!" The woman in the suit said to Chuck.

Chuck nodded his head and followed after the woman, but when he passed by Yolanda Lane' side, he saw her reddened cheeks with a palm print on them. It made Yolanda, who was usually confident and cheerful, looked like a fragile and delicate flower, which was very lovable but also made people sympathize about her.

Chuck sighed. Yolanda was indeed an unbending woman. She didn't cry or make a fuss when faced with a situation like this. She really had the potential to be a successful businesswoman.

"Go ahead and have your meal, I'll go and meet with someone first," Chuck said.

"Alright, thank you," Yolanda was really grateful. If it weren't for Chuck, she would have been in a bad state today, and her virginity would have been taken away by William. She had sworn in her heart that she would

definitely work hard to repay Chuck!

"No problem," Chuck shook his head and followed the woman in a suit to a place.