CHAPTER - 120

Chuck Cannon and Kalista went to open the room last night? Yvette Jordan was dumbfounded, she shook her head, "No..."

Although Kalista's figure is very good, how can Chuck Cannon open a house with the woman who beat her?

It won't!

Yvette Jordan believed in Chuck Cannon.

"Why not? That's what she said just now. This bitch is so shameless." Susan Shangxue stared at Kalista. She wanted to slap her again.

If Chuck Cannon was there, Susan Shangxue would definitely beat her now.

"I believe him." Yvette Jordan was serious.

But she didn't have much confidence in her heart, because Chuck Cannon was now living with Zelda Maine.

"Do you think men will refuse to send women from the door? Kalista is a cheap woman, but her figure is good, you don't see her big farts..." Susan Shangxue said angrily.

"Shangxue, stop talking," Yvette Jordan sighed. She wanted to call Chuck Cannon and ask.

But what if...really?

"I said Yvette Jordan, do you usually make your boyfriend tolerate too hard? Let him sleep even with this bitch Kalista?" Susan Shangxue analyzed.

Yvette Jordan was taken aback, but she understood what she meant. The two of them slept together for so long and did nothing. He is also a man, is it too long, so she went to find Zelda Maine? Was with Kalista again last night?

Yvette Jordan nodded.

Susan Shangxue was surprised. She looked at Yvette Jordan again weirdly and leaned in her ear to say a few words. Yvette Jordan shook her head, "What? No, no, he didn't mention it, how, I am embarrassed?"

"You take the initiative, isn't he, your husband?" Susan Shangxue was helpless.

"I......"

Susan Shangxue said again, Yvette Jordan blushed and shook her head, "No, I haven't helped him."

Sun Shangxue pointed Yvette Jordan's mouth.

Yvette Jordan shook her head.

Susan Shangxue was speechless, she pointed to Yvette Jordan's hand again.

Yvette Jordan again shook her head.

"Oh my god, then I sympathize with your husband." Susan Shangxue couldn't imagine how Chuck Cannon spent all these years. She just thought that Yvette Jordan said that she didn't do anything for more than ten years. That aspect, but usually can do other things.

But Yvette Jordan didn't do it at all, how could she be his wife?

"Was I too much?" Yvette Jordan asked in a low voice.

"Yes, very excessive, how old is he?"

"Almost nineteen years old."

"My God, when are you going to give it to him?" Susan Shangxue asked.

"I..." Yvette Jordan didn't know how to answer. She was going to give it to him when she was sixteen or seventeen, but he never asked for it.