CHAPTER - 64

Betty Bernard didn't say anything, and her face was calm. For her, it was normal no matter what Chuck Cannon did.

However, there was a look of envy in the eyes of the security guards that Betty brought. The three women really had good body shape. If all of them were to sleep with a man together... all men would be happy if they were the one.

"You can leave now. Don't waste your time here. People who can stay in hotels like this are never short of women," Chuck shook his head.

The three women were stunned!

They were very confident in themselves and could do no matter what men wanted as long as the men felt happy. However, the young master standing in front of them just refused to sleep with them, which surprised them.

Betty was surprised too.

Betty was surprised that Chuck was not tempted to sleep with them!

The security guards that she brought were envious and sighed in their hearts. As expected, rich people did have higher standards. They had considered this kind of woman as the perfect one in their eyes but they were not even worth mentioning in the eyes of the rich.

It would be great if they had enough money. Then, they would definitely take down these three women today, and then...

It's a pity that it's not up to them to decide!

"It's really not necessary. You can leave now!" Chuck shook his head again and said to Betty,

"Miss Betty, I'll go back first."

"Well, Young Master, be careful on your way back," Betty said, and the security guards stepped aside to make a way for Chuck.

Chuck nodded and walked into the elevator. The three women looked at each other. The yellow-haired woman asked in a low voice, "Young master, can we take the elevator together?"

The other two women looked expectantly at Chuck.

"Sure," Chuck didn't care.

The three women were overjoyed and hurried into the elevator. All four of them were in the elevator and the three women were nervous. They felt so lucky to be in the same elevator with such a powerful person.

"This young master is actually quite handsome, but his face has some dirt on it..." One Of the women said.

"Yeah, he's so handsome," The other woman too commented.

The three women whispered. When the elevator door opened, Chuck walked out.

The three women followed and watched as Chuck drove away in a BMW 7 series car. They sighed and felt a little remorseful.

"Well, are all the rich people keeping a low profile nowadays?" The yellow-haired woman said.

"He is handsome and rich. He is the perfect man.

Alas, I forgot to give him my WeChat just now. Otherwise, he can send me a message when he is lonely and I would come over at any time to ensure that he will be satisfied all night," said one of her friends.