CHAPTER - 66

When Lara Jane saw the envy in the eyes of her classmates, she felt extremely proud inside.

In fact, when she went to find Yolanda Lane just now, she was still uncertain about it. After all, she was surprised to see Yolanda when she came to sign the contract last time. Plus, they weren't close at all.

However, she did not expect "baller" to ignore her, so she attempted to find Yolanda instead. When she went over, she happened to overhear her on a phone call. She then tentatively asked and Yolanda surprisingly agreed to it.

Lara was happy. She paused to think and justified Yolanda's act with her identity as the tenant of Yolanda's plaza. She rented a shop in her plaza, why would she not do a favour in return?

If she hadn't agreed to it, Lara had already thought of stopping the next rent extension, Lara then walked in with Yolanda.

Yolanda was wearing a light blue dress, exposing her snow-white calves, looking fresh and attractive. The boys in the class were watching, almost drooling.

"The campus belle Yolanda is the manager here!

Since when did Lara become so powerful that she could ask Yolanda over?" Someone asked in surprise.

"Lara opened a store here and she is also one of the tenants of Yolanda's plaza. It's not surprising that she would be able to ask her over," the other student answered.

"l think it's more likely that Lara knows Yolanda in person. If it wasn't the case, even if she's a big shot, Yolanda could have ignored her. Lara is not bad!" Another classmate commented.

The students were all talking about it, many of them praised Lara. After all, she was able to call Yolanda over, which solved their problem!

The smile on Lara's face became even happier. Yolanda walked to the front desk, she only said a few words, the receptionist immediately changed his attitude and said that there was a big private room available and would arrange it immediately. The class monitor and the students in the hall all looked delighted.

"I told you there's a private room! The receptionist was tricking us! He just wanted us to spend more on two rooms! If it weren't for Lara and Yolanda, we would have been deceived." the class monitor said.

"Yeah, we'll need to let Lara have the chance to sing a few more songs later. Without her, we would be tricked." A student suggested.

"Yes, yes, yes, Lara has made so much contribution today!" a student agreed. Yvette Jordan nodded to Yolanda.

Yolanda was smiling throughout the time, she left immediately after handling the matter.

Lara was satisfied, Yolanda cooperated with her well today.

Lara said loudly, "Yolanda, I'll treat you to dinner another day."

"No, thank you! That's what I should do. If you need anything, ring me. You can call me anytime."

Yolanda smiled and looked subconsciously at Chuck Cannon who was at a corner. Lara was even more proud of herself, the words were satisfying to hear.

Yolanda left.

The students then gathered around her.