CHAPTER - 34

The moment Chuck sent the message out, he knew that it was probably not a good idea. Wasn't this flirting with Yvette? If he was using his own identity now, it would be fine, but now he was under the guise of the "baller"!

He quickly withdrew the message!

He then waited patiently and nervously for Yvette to reply to him. Could she have seen it?

However, thirty seconds later, Yvette replied: Let's have dinner together when you're free. Thanks again! Good night!

As he saw her reply, Chuck knew that Yvette had definitely seen the message, or else she would not have brought up the word of thanks constantly.

Probably, she was just pretending not to see the message. In fact, Chuck was even a bit pleased to see Yvette's reply. At least she wasn't like Lara Jean, who already took the chance to get close to him under the pretence of thanking him. The only thing that he wanted to know was how Yvette thought of the 'baller".

Despite wanting to know, he just replied with good night, then put down his phone and went to sleep. However, his plans were disturbed by Wilbur's friend request that was sent once again. Chuck was reminded that yesterday night before sleeping, a notification came in at about 11. Probably he had sent him the friend request then.

Under the remarks section, there were some words written: Add me please, I want to talk with you. Let me treat you to something!

Did that mean he was giving in to Chuck? Chuck smirked. He had just bought Wilbur's father's square, so Wilbur should have enough money to buy a car! Chuck agreed and accepted his friend request. One minute later, Wilbur's message came in, "Where are you? Why haven't you come yet? Don't tell me you're not going to buy it? I've been waiting for you to come to pick up the car all day!"

Chuck was taken aback. Yesterday Wilbur seemed to be warier of him, but today he returned to his old ways. Looks like your dad has told you that he sold the square for 500 million dollars!

"Do you need me to go pick you up personally?" Wilbur sent a message over that was full of sarcasm.

Chuck paused for a while to think, then continued to reply: I'll be there in an hour!

He grabbed the car keys and headed out to City Square after sending the message. When he arrived, he got into his car and searched for the Porsche car centre in the car's navigation system before driving straight there.

Porsche Center!

Wilbur Wendel was sitting cross-legged on the large couch of the shop while looking at the messages on WeChat. His face was tinged with a poisonous smile, like a snake waiting to engulf its prey!

Chuck really had the courage to come to meet him!

The manager of the store sat beside him with a chuckle, "Who is the young master this time who's going to buy a car?"

"Beats me. I've never seen him before." Wilbur shrugged, sneering deep down: Wasn't Chuck so full of himself yesterday? In that case, it was already noon, why wasn't he here to pick up the car? Could it be, he was trying to gather money?

"Well, it doesn't particularly matter then, as long as he comes to buy the car." The manager's mouth curved into a smile.