CHAPTER -153

Chuck put his mobile phone in his pocket, shouldn't he? Yvette found him the "Local Tyrant"? So deliberately send a message to test?

Chuck was a little nervous. She still cheated Yvette on WeChat. If he let her know that he was the "Local Tyrant", he did not know what she would look like.

But......

Yvette walked over, with anxiety on her face, and her eyes were turning to Chuck, turning left and right. Chuck subconsciously looked out, but it didn't look good.

The principal of her mother was actually outside. What is this for? During the exam, the micro-service private visit came to inspect?

And look at yourself.

Chuck complained cheating was found? Yvette came over suddenly, not to find that he was the "Local Tyrant", but to remind himself that the headmaster was outside, don't be discovered.

His wife was cooperating with her cheating. Chuck was relieved and held the note that Queenie had just thrown.

Queenie also became nervous, and she was also worried, what if Chuck was found.

Yvette was nervous. She saw the headmaster outside. Did she discover that Chuck was cheating?

Cheating in this school is very strict, it can cancel the exam lightly, but remember it seriously, this will have a great impact on graduation!

Alas, husband, how hard do you usually work!

However, at this time, the exam is over.

The headmaster came in and said directly, "Chuck, you come to my office!"

Then the principal went out.

Chuck was helpless, he was discovered, Yvette was anxious, Chuck was the freshman if cheating was remembered, how can he continue in the future?

Chuck can only stand up and go out.

"Chuck..." Yvette stopped him in front of the class.

Chuck turned back.

"Be calm," Yvette said solemnly.

Chuck nodded, not calm but was okay. He went out to see what the principal said. In case it is not possible, he can only call his mother,

But...

Cheating is not so glorious. If his mother knows that she will be very disappointed with him. Forget it, it is better to bear the consequences.

Yvette was worried too.

"Why did the principal call Chuck?"

"Did she notice that Chuck cheated just now?"

"I'm fucking, this kid is very brave, cheating!"

"With his grades, wouldn't he cheat without paying cheat!"

"Yes, but he was too unlucky. The cheating was actually caught by the principal herself. Sure enough, the people are poor. Whatever you do will be unlucky, wait to remember it!"