CHAPTER - 194

In fact, for Logan, Karen Lee's thoughts had always been like that, when she helped Logan set up her own company, Karen Lee, in addition to the king to help people, also had a small mind, which was to cultivate Logan and make her become her daughter-in-law.

So Karen Lee had always wanted Logan to call herself Auntie, but Logan didn't seem to understand what Karen Lee meant, so none of it worked out.

She happened to be rather suspicious of Yvette's identity, so she thought that it would be better for Chuck to simply be with Logan, anyway, for Logan, Karen Lee knew her roots, Logan's character was gentle and she was beautiful and intellectual, she thought that Logan would still be more suitable for Chuck.

Of course, Karen Lee will not force Chuck to do anything, she would force much less to Chuck to leave Yvette, this is up to Chuck to decide, at least for now, Chuck's peach blossom luck is good.

It might make Logan, who didn't have any such thoughts, gradually fall in love with Chuck, and that would require more contact.

However, Chuck's peach blossom luck was so good, women one after another, like an old mother, Karen Lee actually didn't know whether to laugh or to be sad.

As an old mother, of course, Karen Lee wanted to set up the right values for Chuck, It's enough to find a woman, monogamous until old age, this will be good for the future of Chuck.

Karen Lee did not want his son Chuck to be lascivious, so there is a difference with the ancient emperor? But it seems that Chuck's peach blossom luck can't stop him, so you can't help this particular headache. Women touching?

This might not work, it was good that his son had a woman to like her, but how to lead his son to the right path, this, Karen Lee especially wanted to do.

Karen Lee sighed in her heart, seeing that her old mother was silent, Chuck couldn't help but ask, "Old mother, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." Karen Lee shook her head, "Logan, you have more contact with her, she is a very gentle person."

Chuck was confused, what did mom mean? He didn't think too much about it, anyway, it was good to have access to Aunt Logan, at least when he got into Aunt Logan's car, the scent was something that Chuck couldn't forget even now! The ....

And Logan's kind of gentle temperament was really rare, every scowl and smile was a woman's charm.

Of course, Chuck nodded and said yes, but Aunt Logan was in the capital, Chuck hadn't gone to the capital recently, did he ask Aunt Logan to come over to find himself? This is not good.

He was sure she'll agree if he make a phone call and ask Aunt Logan to come over, but that's not good.

It's better to see.

"Mom, Yvette called and asked me to go back, so I'm going back," Chuck said.

Karen Lee sighed, "Ok, the food over there in the kitchen is ready, I'll let someone pack it, you take it with you."

This was really having a daughter-in-law and forgetting her mother, Karen Lee originally wanted to have a meal with Chuck.

"Okay,"

Chuck happily walked out and went downstairs to bring the packed food back, Yvette should not have eaten, go back to eat with his wife, and then cuddle and sleep.