CHAPTER - 101

After Chuck Cannon said this, he put the phone in his pocket and looked at them indifferently.

Kendra Wendel was stunned, what the hell? Reorganize my husband's company?

Is this her mother pretending enough to laugh at her?

Darrel Mate, who rushed towards Chuck Cannon, also sneered. What a shame, to reorganize his company? Do you know where my company is? Know where your company is? Return her mother to fix my company?

"Oh, are you still fixing my husband's company? What are you pretending to be? You can make a man with one phone call, so powerful? Why don't you call yourself to be the president of the United States?" Kendra Wendel rolled her eyes and mocked up.

Yvette Jordan's eyes flickered, she looked at Chuck Cannon, and suddenly sighed in her heart.

Did you still call Zelda Maine?

How good are you and Zelda Maine? One phone call can help you do so many things. Are you and her... already together?

Yvette Jordan shook his head, what did he want to do?

Kendra Wendel heard the funniest joke, she mocked disdainfully, it was really garbage, garbage square, garbage people.

"Husband hit this idiot. It's really annoying to look at. I can't pretend to be coerced. If you make a phone call, you think you are pretending to be coerced. It's rubbish," Kendra Wendel coquettishly walked to Darrel Mate.

Darrel Mate just wanted to laugh. It's been so long and I haven't met such a person. Calling in front of him? Haha!

He sneered!

I see how you are forced to put it on!

Darrel Mate came over and mocked, "Boy, you called and said you want to adjust my company? How?"

"Shut down your company, and then you kneel begging Yvette Jordan." Chuck Cannon said calmly.

"Haha!"

Darrel Mate laughed. This is really the funniest joke he has heard in the past few years. Kendra Wendel is even more contemptuous. What a fool? Is the company saying that it's closed?

"Don't pretend to be forced, my husband's company is amazing, who do you think it is? My husband knows too many people, do you believe it or not to make you be hospitalized today?" Kendra Wendel sneered.

"I don't believe it." Chuck Cannon shook his head.

"Fuck! Stupid!"

Kendra Wendel was annoyed, "Husband, call, I want to see this stupid being beaten up, I want to see Yvette Jordan's company close down, come on!"

Darrel Mate nodded triumphantly. Although he had never been here before, wouldn't it be easy for him to close a small company these few days with his connections, and beat someone else?

He is ready to call, Kendra Wendel was more proud, let you pretend!

"Your wife has been in a karaoke bar," Chuck Cannon said.