CHAPTER - 113

Snapped!

Chuck slaps heavily on Kalista's face!

The wide palm hit the half of her cheek, and immediately turned red, and the sound of the crisp skin and flesh beating echoed in the hall of Chamber of Commerce!

Such a moment!

The scene is silent! Everyone seems to be wrong, what happened?

Is this an illusion?

Kalista was stunned, did this man beat her? how can that be?

"You, you fucking hit me?" Kalista couldn't believe it!

What greeted her was another big slap, snap!

Kalista screamed with buttocks sitting on the ground, and grabbed a table with her hand, and all the wine on it smashed on her, she was embarrassed!

"My God, who is this man?"

"Don't know, don't know at all!"

"This is Huang Dalong's daughter, it's against the sky."

"I don't think it is against the sky, but it is miserable."

"Young people are very angry. These few slaps are cool, but the consequences are serious!"

There was a lot of discussion among onlookers.

Because of this scene, everyone at the scene did not expect it. They thought that Kalista would slap Yvette a few more slaps. Then this Chamber of Commerce could continue, but they never expected to rush out halfway through. Young people, and unknowingly beat Kalista.

This is not a hero to save beauty, this is a fool to save beauty.

Yvette closed her eyes just now and waited for Kalista to come down, but she waited for a few seconds without feeling her numb face. She opened her eyes and saw a man whose back was familiar, and the voice... also familiar, especially familiar.

He called her wife...

Yvette thought he had heard it wrong, but no, the man's back in front of him was in a suit. She had never seen him wear a suit, but the back was familiar, was he?

Did he sleep together since he was a child?

At this moment Yvette seemed to be dreaming, very suddenly.

No, it won't be him.

He is still in the sea market, still studying, still doing part-time, how could he be here?

Yvette shook her head blankly, but...

He turned his head. He was a gentle and distressed god. He walked over and supported her. His hands are warm. Is this true?

"Yvette..." Chuck really felt distressed.

Ever since he was young, Chuck has never seen Yvette like this, blushing, many slap marks, how many times have she been hit?