CHAPTER - 137

Fan Jiaqi froze, she knew her mother was eating snacks with others nearby, she knew, but why did her mother come over suddenly?

And is she still in a hurry?

Sister Bing also has some surprises, not to mention other people. They are all in a state of coercion. What did Ms. Fan Jiaqi's mother come to the bar for?

Has she also came to play in the bar?

Also, Ms. Fan Jiaqi's mother is still charming, wearing tight jeans, fashionable and sexy, with long legs, which is more attractive than many young girls. It is estimated that she came to the bar to play and happened to see her daughter. So here is she.

Sister Bing is going to invite Fan Jiaqi's mother to participate in her birthday party. How can she say that today is also a happy day, although she was bothered by two stupid people?

Sister Bing snorted, looked at the private room opposite, invited Fan Jiaqi's mother, and let the manager chase you away!

Thinking of what Chuck said just now, Sister Bing felt funny.

Let Fan Jiaqi's mother beat her daughter Fan Jiaqi? How mentally disabled is it to say such a thing?

Still, letting me go?

Sister Bing sneered!

"Mom!" Fan Jiaqi walked over.

Sister Bing and others also walked up, how to say that she is also an elder, she should be greeted.

but!

Snapped!

Fan Jiaqi's mother glared at Fan Jiaqi in exasperation and flicked it with a slap.

The crisp skin flicking sound made Fan Jiaqi's red cheek mark appear on one cheek instantly.

Sister Bing and the others immediately froze, and her jaw was stunned.

what happened?

Fan Jiaqi's mother really hit Fan Jiaqi?

"Mom, why are you hitting me?" Fan Jiaqi covered her cheek with one hand, full of grievances.

"You say, what did you do?" Fan Jiaqi's mother glared! She is simply out of the fire!

"Mom, I promise I would never come to the bar again. This is the last time." Fan Jiaqi said in an aggrieved manner. In front of so many friends, Fan Jiaqi felt particularly embarrassed.

The hot pain and a strong sense of shame made her almost cry.

Doesn't she just come to the bar to play but for beating me in public?

"Yes, Jiaqi and I will not come to the bar next time. I assure my aunt that I will never come..." Fan Jiaqi's boyfriend Zhou Daming also smiled.

However, he had not finished speaking.

Fan Jiaqi's mother gave Zhou Daming a slap with her hand and snapped.