CHAPTER - 183

"No regrets." Zelda shook her head.

The woman's icy face showed a slight smile, "No regrets? Do you know how much money I made last month? It's money that you couldn't make even if you opened a restaurant for five years."

"Then congratulations," Zelda was calm, just as Chuck thought, the two of them were really classmates, and initially they even worked together to open a shop, but in the end, their personalities didn't match, which led to a big disagreement and they went their separate ways.

Kristen herself went out to open a company, good luck, soon earned her own first bucket of gold, a whole thirty million, which is really astronomical for a woman, but she did not stop, but continue, from then on out of control, in the coastal area, there are three or four companies, she only recently came to the sea city development.

This building was the first target she received insider information about.

It had to be bought today.

"Congratulations? Why are those two words so sour coming out of your mouth?" Kristen said.

"Whatever you think." Zelda sighed, she wasn't sighing about anything else, she was genuinely congratulating.

Rather, she was sighing that she and Kristen used to be good friends, ah, but just because they went their separate ways, they couldn't even be friends anymore.

Kristen brow furrowed, finally looked at Chuck and said, "I can't tell, but the old cow is still eating young grass, the young people can only satisfy you! At this age!"

"Don't you say nonsense," Zelda was angry, when Kristen said about her it was fine with herself, but saying that Chuck was no good, absolutely not.

Kristen sneered, "Nonsense? Look at his appearance he is a college student, probably still studying freshman or sophomore, you are 10 years older than others, is this not an old cow eating young grass, then what it is?"

"You... "Zelda's eyes went cold, but she had no bottom to speak, completely unsure of how to refute Kristen.

Yeah, she was really an old cow eating young grass, Chuck was only one year old ah, yet he had already helped him twice, and almost slept together last time, Zelda sighed, age, was he really so old?

She looked at the young Chuck, her heart suddenly lost.

"You can't even deny it yourself? It seems you yourself have finally realized that it's an old cow eating young grass, Zelda, you've really made me get to know you again." Kristen scoffed.

She wasn't married and she didn't have a boyfriend, but she would never find one younger than her own age and ten years younger, which she couldn't accept, ever.

What was so great about young men? Other than having good energy, that aspect works, other than that...men who eat soft food, she hated them the most.

"Little one, how much does she give you a month? Fifty thousand? A hundred thousand?" Kristen looked at Chuck.

She hated Zelda in her heart, she hated her too much when she almost lost her chance back then, and now that she was much richer and more successful than her, then wasn't it just to get back at someone else?