CHAPTER - 68

"Please wait for a moment!" the secretary said politely.

The secretary took Lara to the boss's room, It was not an office, more like a room to serve guests.

Still, it was very well decorated, looked luxurious. There was a family theatre and almost everything.

Lara was impressed. She thought to herself,

"Local Tyrant, you really are rich!"

"When will your boss come back?" Lara asked while she sat on the super comfy sofa.

"He'll be back soon," said the secretary as he poured a glass of red wine for Lara. "Please wait for a while more!"

After the secretary walked out, Lara took a sip of red wine and happily laid on the large sofa. She was looking forward to it,

"Local Tyrant, I hope you're handsome. It's best if you look like...Humph, you must at least look better than Chuck that loser. He's making me so mad.

Chuck has turned himself into a handsome and elegant man, but why is he so poor?" Lara talked to herself.

"Local Tyrant, I am not asking for anything else. I am satisfied if you just looked like Chuck. Also, don't be too old. About the same age as Chuck will be great!" she continued.

The more Lara thought about it, the more excited she became. What would she do later? What was happening to Lara?

Since she had started texting "Local Tyrant', she broke her comfort zone again and again. When she took sexy pictures, she sometimes blushed and felt nervous as if she was having her first boyfriend.

She did sleep with her ex-boyfriend, Conrad Li, but when Conrad wanted her nude picture, she had always rejected him. She didn't want to be threatened after they broke up. Now, it seemed like her first attempt to do this was given to "Local Tyrant".

Lara was delighted and said, "You have to know that my body in real life is much more beautiful and my boobs are much bigger than those in the photos... You're lucky, I didn't eat any chilli today..."

The more Chuck thought about it, the more out of sort he was. "Couldn't she verify carefully before she does anything stupid?" he said.

After all, Chuck had seen so many sexy photos of Lara. Although he didn't want to sleep with her, the act of Lara trying to give herself to someone else was just uncomforting. It was like giving the long-baited fish to someone who came with a net and took the shortcut.

No! The man didn't even bring a net, it was this silly fish that went right into the person's hand!

Chuck shook his head. Thinking that all his previous efforts had gone to waste, He was annoyed and felt that his things had been taken away by others. It had been more than half an hour since Lara left, and she's probably already sweating all over...

"Forget it. It's pointless to think about it now." Chuck thought and shook his head.

"What's wrong?' Queenie looked at the irritated Chuck and asked in a low voice.