CHAPTER - 162

When Chuck drove in, the security booth guard was first confused, but after seeing that it was Chuck, he immediately came out respectfully to lead him in.

"The service of this hotel is good."

Zheng said, the car drove in, she could see the luxury of this hotel, she didn't expect her friend Yan to actually invite herself to such a high-grade place, this hotel according to the standard, but super five stars ah, said six stars seven stars can also be.

"It's not bad," Yan had a glow on her face.

Chuck parked the car, and a few people got off the car to enter the restaurant among the hotel together.

Yan with a total of three people walking in front, how to say Yan will treat ah, she has to pretend in front, looking for this place to eat. The first thing that you should do is take a look at the company's website and make sure that you are aware of what is going on.

What if she didn't accept the offer and she still has to pay the bill and leave. Now, five people may eat for tens of thousands of yuan, Yvette sigh, but there's also a good thing, has not Chuck brought her over here to eat, although not alone two people, nothing can be done and it's also good.

Today, it would be good for the two of them to relax.

"Honey, I'll go buy a bottle of red wine, the red wine here seems to be very expensive," Yvette said.

"No need, just order it inside directly." Chuck shook his head, what wine couldn't he drink in one sentence?

"Yes, it's very expensive to eat here, and the wine is also expensive, save a little well, the husband you go in first, I'll go buy the wine and come in," Yvette said and went to the tobacco shop not far away.

Chuck had no choice but to walk in.

"Hello, how many people are there?" The restaurant reception smiled and asked.

"Five people," Yan said.

"Then this way please, do you have a reservation?" The reception took a few people inside with Yan.

"No, you can give us a private room!" This place must have a private room, otherwise, how can we lose face?

She had called on her friend to return the favour and return it in a dignified way.

"I'm sorry, but today's private room is already booked up." The reception showed an apology, it had been filling up every day lately and there was no room for late arrival.

"No private rooms? The five of us will be spending quite a bit here inside, so can't we make a private room out?" Yan said.

She also saw that the business here was good, there must be no private rooms, but she had to say something if she was pretending, what if she could make it? Wouldn't that make you look more respectable?

The reception face was more apologetic and was about to say really no, but when she saw Chuck walking behind her, she froze, this was the person Betty personally wanted to receive, she remembered clearly.

Chuck nodded to her.

The reception immediately understood and smiled, "There is, there just happens to be, this way please."