CHAPTER - 171

Of course, Chuck knew what Zelda's words meant, he was no fool, Zelda was agreeing that she could be touched tonight.

And not just using her hands.

Chuck instantly got tangled up and struggled.

Zelda had a hot body, and Chuck admitted that he was especially aware of that, especially the time Chuck had run into her.

Plus, Zelda had helped him twice.

If it is said that Zelda is an ordinary good friend, good "girlfriend", this kind of words Chuck himself does not believe, from the first car that time, the two are not just boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, because this red line boundary two people crossed.

And crossed it twice.

Even though they didn't take the final step, they weren't just a man and a woman anymore.

When Chuck was dreaming at night at that time, he fantasized about Zelda, and fantasized a few times, Chuck admitted.

With the addition of two helpings, Chuck could have actually just pulled Zelda anywhere to do something and she wouldn't refuse.

Now alone, in the room, Zelda mustered up the courage to say such words out, Chuck now didn't need to say anything, just walk over to a body comparable to Yvette's figure, just walk over, and not just look...

But in what capacity did Chuck walk over to see her? Even that kind of thing?

Boyfriend?

Husband?

It's true that these two identities would allow Chuck to do that kind of thing, but is it?

Chuck's heart denied that neither of them was true and Chuck's heart was now of Yvette, his wife.

So to do it as a good friend? Indulge? What about a partner?

Chuck couldn't do it.

Now Chuck could clearly see that Zelda, who had previously insisted on bachelorism, had feelings for herself, the feelings between a man and a woman, if this broke through the final boundary, then it was impossible to say or reason.

Zelda bit her lips, "Chuck, you do not have any psychological pressure, I did not say you did something to me, I'll pester you, I will not do that, just, the ground is very cold, if you and I sleep on the bed it is better. If you want to do something, I will cooperate, the night is a night thing, tomorrow morning, you and I each put on clothes on the line, you still call me "Senior Zelda" on the line, ......."

Chuck was a little sad for Zelda, of course, Chuck knew that Zelda wouldn't pester him, if she wanted to do, she would have already pestered him the day after she helped him in the car the last time, but she didn't do that, it was as if nothing had happened.

She wasn't like that, but the more so, Chuck was even worse for touching her, feeling sorry for her, and he could never do anything for which he had to be sorry for Yvette.

Plus, he really didn't have any thoughts in that regard at the moment, all he was thinking about was Yvette and what kind of car he was going to buy for Yvette tomorrow.