CHAPTER - 114

What!

Kalista covered her head, she screams in pain, the bright red liquid flowing down her head, could not tell whether it was blood or red wine!

"My head hurts, it hurts, ah!!!" Kalista screamed and rolled on the ground, embarrassed!

In the huge living room, only her cry of Kalista, others stared, no one dared to speak!

Susan Shangxue sat paralyzed on the ground, it's over, it's over today...

Yvette stared at Chuck. At this moment, she was not afraid, but only touched and unexpected. You know, Yvette clearly knows Chuck's character and he will not quarrel with others easily, let alone beat others. But now he actually beat someone for her?

This is her touch, and it is also her accident. Today she is out...

"You hit me? You fucking hit me?"

Kalista got up from the ground, swayed, and almost fell to the ground again. She was shocked, how dare a waiter hit herself?

She grabbed the wine bottle and came over, she wanted to teach Chuck a lesson! She wants to kill Chuck with a wine bottle!

Has her beautiful face been hurt by the wine bottle? She felt pain all over her head.

"A waiter actually hit Kalista? I'm really tired of living."

"Look, he is dead today!"

"Shhh, you see Xu Zhongqing is here."

"He's really coming, he's not kidding when he gets angry!"

There was a lot of discussion on the scene, and they were all ready to watch the show.

"Let you hit me, I will kill you!" Kalista came over as if going crazy, Chuck gave her a slap, a snap!

Slap it out!

Kalista was sitting on the ground with a whimper, and Chuck walked over. This woman beat Yvette so miserably. Chuck definitely wants her to pay back ten times!

Chuck raised her foot and Yvette covered her stomach with her hand. This woman definitely kicked Yvette.

"Ah, you dare to kick me? Fuck..."

Kalista wanted to get up, but she screamed when she saw Chuck kicking one foot in her face.

but!

"Kicked? You can't go out today!"

A cold voice sounded here!

Chuck looked over and saw a man walking out of the crowd with a cold face!

"You said?" Chuck said lightly.

"Yes, I said! If you do it again, don't think of the three of you!" Xu Zhongqing walked over.

A pair of eyes stared at Chuck like a poisonous tongue!