CHAPTER - 15

Lara Jean's figure was indeed amazing. At this moment, as her clothes shuffled off her body, Chuck Cannon could see her figure uncensored.

He had been Lara's classmate for so long. Usually, when she bent down or bowed her head, he could occasionally capture this scene. However, the feeling of peeking at her was nothing compared to the real thing today.

Chuck's heart beat faster, but he calmed down immediately. He clearly knew what kind of woman Lara was. What was she doing here today?

Chuck retreated.

Lara clung to Chuck as close as she could and did not let go at all, Deep down, she was anxious: She had sacrificed so much, but why was Chuck not moved at all? Why didn't he touch her?

What a loser!

However, she didn't know that Chuck was also anxious. Normal men would definitely have some reaction if they were by Lara like this. Chuck struggled to get away. Lara scoffed silently and looked at Chuck's pants. He obviously wanted to, but still pretended to not want to. He pretentious.

She continued to seduce him selflessly, minutes later, Lara frowned. What was really going on?

Why hadn't her boyfriend rush in at this time?

She was secretly furious at the unreliability of her boyfriend. Did he want to wait until Chuck was raping her before coming in?

Disgusting!

After waiting for a few minutes, Lara was furious.

She stopped seducing Chuck and stared at him angrily. She snorted and stepped aside. In front of Chuck, she took out her mobile phone and sent a message to Conrad Lee, asking him what was going on.

Conrad did not reply to the message, but when Lara checked her social activity she was absolutely pissed!

Because he was very busy at this time!!

He was actually taking selfies with the BMW seven series on his phone, even adding a caption beneath the photos: My dad's new car, I really want to drive it out for some fun...

Lara was so furious that she almost erupted on the spot, your dad's car?

She knew that Conrad's father drove a Helanda, which was eight or nine times cheaper than this car. She angrily replied, "Come here quickly, Do you want me to get eaten by him?"

If Chuck knew that the car he bought had become 'Conrad's father's car", he would probably be confused but amused too.

Chuck was currently distressed because his cell phone was ringing. He took it out and saw that it was Yvette Jordan's Wechat message of disappointment and sadness again. He couldn't bear to see it anymore. If he didn't go back, he might really go to see Yvette.

Then it would be hard to put an end to it.

Lara received a message from her boyfriend, saying that he would come over now and asked Lara to continue seducing Chuck. Despite feeling disgusted, Lara still pulled open her collar and turned to Chuck once more. Seeing as Chuck was about to leave, she hurried over and hugged him again. After rubbing him, she raised her hand and slapped herself. Chuck was stunned. What was going on?