CHAPTER - 80

Yolanda reached out to check the lady's body but she was smacked away as soon as she approached. Her hand even got all red and swollen with that smack.

"You're not even a f'cking doctor. Why are you touching me?" The lady scolded in pain. 

Yolanda frowned.

"Come on, what garbage plaza is this? You can make people trip over during their shopping. How would people want to come here for shopping? Don't come here, everyone. Maybe you will be the next one to fall!" The lady yelled from the floor.

"Exactly, there are a few places in the plaza that are undergoing construction at the moment, everywhere is like a mess, it's very dangerous for shoppers, in fact."

"I remember someone fell down last year too, and he broke one of his legs that time. I can't believe they're still not changing the safety measures after how serious that case was. See, someone fell down again today. Your boss is really too irresponsible. No matter what, I won't come again next time."

"Me too. I'm here to shop, not to be hospitalized. So I'm not coming anymore."

The onlookers were talking loudly, and many people declared that they didn't want to come to the plaza anymore either. Yolanda was frowning even more, this time around. She was going to call the police to sort this out since there were surveillance cameras installed all around. She couldn't allow the crowd to be here any longer.

"Call the police!" Yolanda said to the security guard who was standing by her side.

The security guard took out his phone that instant. And then the lady who was still sitting on the floor started to cry even louder. "This lousy place made me fall down, don't come here anymore! Just don't come here anymore..."

"Please stop this, madam. Everything is under surveillance." Yolanda's tone was very cool.

"A lousy place with a rubbish boss!" The lady continued to yell and ignored what Yolanda just said. In a short while, more and more people were stopping by to watch.

Manny and the ladies came out of the bathroom.

"Look, what's the matter over there? Why are there so many people?" The woman in hot pants was puzzled.

"Something must have happened."

"Isn't it normal since this place is so lousy?" The woman in tight jeans said disdainfully.

"Let's go and have a look."

"Yea let's go, I also want to see what's going on." The three women went over there.

"By the way, Manny, where is Zelda?"

"She just received a call from the restaurant and went out to talk."

"Oh, that's great. If she's on the call, let's go over and have a look."

The three women squeezed in through the crowd.

Suddenly, the two women were stunned, even Manny was shocked too.

"Why is Zelda's boyfriend here?"