CHAPTER - 164

Zheng is especially looking forward to it, she's wanted to ride in a Rolls-Royce for a long time, and some of her friends have been showing off riding in Maybachs, Porsches, and other luxury cars for a lot of time, and she's wondering when she'll be able to ride in one.

Now is an opportunity!

She had been very happy today because Ms. Yan invited her to eat, and also to this high-end hotel, the food is really delicious, but......it seems that she made a mistake, now the reception is so polite to Chuck, and also sent soup and let the car, so who invited this meal in the end?

Ms. Zheng suddenly felt her face burning, there's no need to say it, so it was her who was scrounging for food....

At this moment, Zheng felt particularly ashamed, she had just not allowed someone to drink the soup who paid for it, this... Zheng wanted to find a hole in the ground to drill into.

She glared at General Yan with some annoyance, and General Yan felt embarrassed, where had she thought Chuck can be so powerful!

"Hey, drive a Rolls Royce ah." Zheng is particularly looking forward to it, today she have to take pictures to send to the circle of friends, ah, she also has a Rolls Royce to sit.

She just sent seafood soup in the circle of friends, already someone especially envious comments, her vanity has been super satisfied, this will wait if you sit in a Rolls Royce, then others must not envy ah!

She suddenly felt that her husband's Mercedes Benz wasn't much better, over three hundred thousand dollars....

"I'm sorry, but I can only drive the tractor you're talking about." Chuck shook his head.

Zheng's face turned red with shame, "This car is not a tractor, your car is very good, I just misread it, I heard ah, the Buick is made of especially good materials, the chassis is good and stable, and the soundproofing is especially good, I can't even hear the sound outside... It's not a tractor, no, this car is very comfortable to sit in,"

Yvette gave her a look.

Chuck didn't bother to pay attention to her anymore and said to the reception, "No need, you can go back."

"En," the receptionist smiled and nodded, then said, "The next time you come over to eat, you must have the yellow lip fish, it's especially delicious, this is what the manager said ."

This fish was mentioned by Betty last time, and his own mother also mentioned it, Chuck really wanted to eat it, but a dish of tens of thousands of yuan, this was really extravagant.

Yan and Cao were shocked, the yellow-tipped fish, of course, they had heard of it, but had never eaten it.

Yvette was also startled, exactly how many people did Chuck know? Can you even eat yellow-lipped fish?

Curious, Yvette was really too curious at this time. Chuck is not a rich second generation, she knows this clearly, but...

"What? Ten thousand pounds worth of yellow lip fish?" If this is sent to a circle of friends, then won't others be envious?

"Hey, why didn't you just order this? Yellow lip fish I heard is especially tasty...I'm super eager to eat it." Zheng can't wait to say, she all wants to go back in and eat it now, one worth more than 10,000 pounds, hehehe, will it be a beauty?