CHAPTER - 180

"It's too expensive for me there," said Chuck.

"What's expensive there? Obviously cheap, okay?"

Annoyed, Lara glared at Chuck and whirled, "I still owe your money, you go over there and drink it, I'm not charging you for it, it's free, whatever..."

Free or forget it, Lara also has a shop, Chuck didn't want to go over and take advantage of it, people should give as much as they should in business, a yard is a yard.

"No need." Chuck shook his head and prepared to go see the crew.

"I'm going to make you a cup now ah, you take it to the office," Lara whispered.

"It's really not necessary."

Lara grumbled, "Why didn't you reply to me when I texted you yesterday?"

In fact, last night, Lara wanted Chuck to go over to her and have a chat with her. After all, Charlotte has made it clear that the person she likes is Chuck because when she was chatting with the "Local Tyrant" in the past, she subconsciously fantasized about Chuck who is good-looking silk.

The last time she found out that Chuck turned out not to be a hangman, but a rich second generation, she struggled for a long time and still felt that she liked Chuck.

"Are you fine? Don't send me messages,"

Chuck said leaving, for Yolanda, Chuck no longer wanted to talk to her, this woman, credibility is there but just a little bit snarky too.

"Hey." Lara's heart was empty, why do you say that? Lara was sad, she caught up with him, "Chuck, don't be like this, I haven't done anything wrong to you recently."

But saying that, she had no bottom in her heart, didn't she do? It seems to have done, the last time she went to Yolanda's office to say those.

"Hey, is this the crew? You have actors coming over here to film?" Lara was surprised as she saw some filming equipment and some places had been isolated, so it looked like it was filming.

Chuck ignored her, but there were some people nearby who came over to take pictures and send them to their friends, so it looked like it was a good method.

"Chuck, your girlfriend Yolanda is the manager, you should know what's going on." Lara expected, which star is this coming over ah?

"I don't know," Chuck said.

"Don't be like that, am I that annoying to you?" Lara whispered. Chuck's attitude made her really sore.

How to say the photo of her own upper body, he also has seen though, now he still has it saved inside his phone, surely every night he takes out to look at it. Lara was especially confident about her body, how can he do that to her when he has seen it all?

Chuck left her alone, annoyance didn't count now, but he just didn't want to talk to her.

"I'll make you some milk tea, we'll watch someone else's movie together," Lara said.

"Be good and go about your business." Chuck didn't bother to pay attention to her.

"My business is good, I don't need to watch, I've hired someone, do you think this is the owner of the square who invited the crew over to film?" Lara walked beside Chuck.