CHAPTER - 148

These villagers who surrounded Chuck looked at each other, they were already annoyed at being hit by Chuck with a stick, or brick just now, but now that they heard Chuck say that, they were even angrier.

"What are you afraid of? There's so many of us, go on, shoot him!"

"Yeah, shoot him!"

The crowd is outraged!

They also grabbed the bricks on the ground and came around towards Chuck, Yvette's face was pale, so many people, Chuck would be killed.

She ran to Chuck's side, "Honey,..."

"Back off a bit," Chuck said he was going to kill a few people today!

There's nothing to be afraid of, these people really should be beaten!

Still so calm, Yvette cried anxiously, "Honey, there are too many of them, run away, I'm a woman, they won't hit a woman..."

Chuck shook his head, this was not good, someone like Queenie's Aunt would definitely hit Yvette, if she did, the others would definitely hit her too, besides, how could Chuck leave without Yvette by himself?

"Back off a bit." Chuck was serious.

"Don't." Yvette just pulled Chuck and wouldn't let go.

"Don't worry, I usually have a sport, I won't lose out in a group fight," Chuck said.

"Don't." Yvette's eyes turned red and shook her head firmly.

Chuck had been protecting her one after another, making Yvette feel protected, and she didn't want that feeling to be gone, so... it was good to be together.

Chuck looked at her, seriously, his own wife was mighty today.

These villagers came around and Chuck pulled Yvette behind him.

His face was serious, there were a lot of these people, but he had already called Betty, so just hold on until Betty came over.

Betty will definitely bring someone over!

Chuck pushed Yvette behind him and grabbed the bricks and smashed them over.

All the villagers smashed over, Yvette was terrified, and Queenie was pale.

But just at this time, a loud engine roar came from far away!

Everyone stopped, and at the sound of it, there was the village road, and a man on a motorcycle driving up at incredible speed!

That's amazing speed!

It's like the engine's about to burst!

Brakes!!!

The motorcycle stopped in front of everyone, and a middle-aged man got off the bike, all dirty, as if he had come over from a dry construction site, he was still wearing his slippers, and his mouth was still greasy, and he looked like he had come over at dinner time.

"Who are you?" An annoyed villager grabbed a brick and walked over to the stranger, trying to scare him.

But this middle-aged man just looked at him and raised his hand to slap it out.