CHAPTER - 157

"Chuck, come on, take us inside to play." A female classmate threw fawning eyes at Chuck.

The other students looked at Chuck expectantly, no matter what, they were all classmates, Chuck would definitely agree.

"You guys want to play, just open your own private room and play, a hundred per person should be enough." After Chuck said this, he and Queenie walked outside.

"Sir, take care!" The front desk smiled.

The rest of the class is stunned, what's going on? What's wrong with him? We're all classmates and he's not taking us in?

"Hey, Chuck, come back here!"

"Damn it, Chuck is really stingy!"

"Yeah, that's awful, we're all classmates, why so serious? Just now, we had to ask the class monitor to kneel down and Liu Kai to eat rubbish, but it was just a joke. Is it nice to humiliate people like that."

"Exactly! I think Chuck is doing it on purpose! You treat us like classmates! Thanks to the fact that we've still been in the same class for a year!"

"Ugh, people have intentional capital too. This golden card is really his, it's really a long day."

"I see ah, Chuck has been a licking dog and licked that rich second generation Wilbur just now, that's why he has a gold card!"

"Yeah, I also think so, life is like that for such a person like Chuck, climbing inflammation, he is licking dog, last time he picked up the money and It's disgusting that the money is not returned."

"Ugh, forget it, we're all here, why don't we all pay to go in and have some fun?"

"I'm not playing! Why do I have to pay for it now when it was free? I'm outta here."

"Me too!"

The students in the class left one after another, Guo Zifan only gradually came back to his senses, he smirked, so it was because he did lick the dog that he got this golden card!

I mean, why would someone like him give a gold card to a poor man?

"Don't fucking pretend, Chuck is gone," Guo Zifan despised the classmate who was still playing dead while lying on the ground.

This classmate crawled up and looked scared, "just scared me to death, let me go eat rubbish, Chuck is really cruel ah, her mother I'm just messing with him Yes, he actually took it seriously! All such people have..."

........

It was already late, so Chuck and Queenie had a little something to eat together, and then Chuck left with Queenie.

First, he sent Queenie back, then went to pick up Yvette.

On the car ride, Queenie said that she had to work part-time to earn money, otherwise she would be out of money for the second half of the school year, and that she could just find a job for two months anyway since she was on vacation.

"I'll give it for you," said Chuck.

"No, you've already helped me enough, there's really no need," Queenie's voice was small but especially serious.