CHAPTER - 88

Lara Jean was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

She glared at Chuck Cannon with disdain. "Then look all you want. But can you touch me? You can only look for the rest of your life." Lara shot Chuck another glare and snorted. When she saw her cousin, Charlotte Yates, coming over, she walked over.

Chuck laughed. "I'm afraid you don't know that I'm your Local Tyrant!" He thought. I'll see what you'll do tonight!

Charlotte came over and suggested that they could have a barbecue. It would be cheaper to eat as a group. Moreover, the plaza has some good barbecue restaurants. Chuck had no objections. He thought that he might as well pack a meal for Yvette Jordan. After all, it was already time for lunch.

However, when he looked up, he saw that Yvette had just come out of a restaurant alone. She was perspiring slightly. He guessed that Yvette must have eaten some spicy dishes for lunch.

After her meal, Yvette did not see Chuck but directly took the elevator to her office. She had been very busy recently, so she should be in a hurry to deal with the company's affairs. Chuck recently realized that Yvette was busy until late at night. He felt quite distressed that she was being overworked.

He sighed.

"I'm starving. Come on, stop dawdling and I am not asking you to pay for the meal anyway." Lara's unhappy voice came over.

Chuck walked over.

Charlotte put her hand on Lara, who was even more upset. "It's true, cousin. Let me tell you, this guy has cheated me of 6,000 dollars the last time!"

Charlotte was surprised. "Chuck is so rich, why would he want to cheat her for so little money?"

"What's going on?" Charlotte asked in a low voice.

Lara curled her lip and explained. Charlotte rolled her eyes at her and said, "You think he's stupid, don't you?"

"What? He agreed to let me bring a friend over. But in the end, he didn't pay for it. I hate him so much." Lara said.

"Nonsense. It's your fault. 6000 is nothing for him." Charlotte really couldn't keep her cousin under control.

"What are you talking about? He's really poor. If you ask him to take out six thousand dollars now, he definitely won't have it," Lara said.

Charlotte was helpless. It would not be a problem for him to bring out tens of thousands of dollars. Unfortunately, Lara had no idea!

Chuck walked over. Charlotte hurriedly told Lara not to say anything more. She just wanted to have a good meal.

The three of them took the elevator upstairs and went to the fourth floor for lunch. They entered a hotpot restaurant and sat down. After ordering, the three of them began to eat.

In fact, there was a reason why Lara was in good shape. She liked meat, and there were all kinds of meat. Charlotte just ate more vegetables. No wonder she was so thin.

Chuck ate everything. The meal was not bad. The three Of them ate for less than 200 dollars. Charlotte went to pay the bill.