CHAPTER - 156

All the students at the scene were dumbfounded and their jaws were shocked, what?

With such a respectful look by the woman the front desk, she said the gold cardholder is really Chuck.

The squad leader's eyes widened and his face was incredible!

The classmates who had just bet to eat rubbish with Chuck turned pale and even shivered.

Guo Zifan stunned, how could it be him?

His broken car was borrowed from others, how could it be him?

Quennie is different. She has heard Chuck admit it just now. She has thought that this will be the expression at the front desk. She is now curious and wondering what happened to Chuck recently. Not only did the school's most beautiful teacher Yvette catch up but he also became a gold member of this KTV...

"Impossible! How can the gold cardholder be Chuck?"

"No, why is this reception desk so polite to him?"

"She's fucking, I know. Just now, Chuck asked the counterfeit Zabrina to come and look for him. Can't he find the front desk to cooperate with him now?"

"I remembered that Chuck had been a waiter here before. He was allowed to know this front desk at that time, so Chuck called the front desk just now and asked her to say so deliberately, it must be like this!"

The analysis of the students whispering, the class leader immediately recovered, he snorted, "Chuck, are you there? Actually, found someone to act with you, you can make such a mean and shameless method, I used to I really underestimate you!"

"Yeah, the acting skills of the person you are looking for are so bad! Really when we can't see it? Really when we don't know that you used to be a waiter here?" And the classmate who bet to eat rubbish came out with big face ridicule.

Thge lady at the front desk confused , this gentleman had been a waiter here? This...what happened?

Chuck looked at them, these people really would find reasons.

"Call your manager!" The squad leader sneered. He was really annoyed. This policy was so shameless that people would not cooperate with him. Well, let the front desk work also be lost.

Helpless lady at the front desk, was preparing to use the intercom to call the KTV manager.

The squad leader snorted, and all the classmates couldn't wait any longer, thinking of the minister coming over to uncover Chuck's lies!

But......

"Chuck! Really you!" A voice suddenly sounded from inside, and a young man walked out of KTV with a few women.

Chuck looked over and froze, Wilbur Wendel, the son of the boss before this square, he was here.

"It's me," Chuck nodded.

"You were coming to sing? You would have said it earlier..." Wilbur leaned over, "My friend opened a new field over there, there are many beautiful women, there are many from the United States, let's go there..."