CHAPTER - 196

The way Chuck looked like this made most of the students present deny their earlier speculations, this Chuck looked like he didn't have any money, so how could he be able to support Where's Yvette luck? I guess it's only almost as good as being kept by Yvette.

"Squad Leader, this is money for the two of us." Yvette handed the money prepared to the organizer of this reunion.

Squad Leader Magnus Carlsen shook his head, "No need, this reunion will be paid by Alex."

Yvette was startled, she had known that Alex was a rich second generation with hundreds of millions of dollars, so there was no surprise for him to come out this time.

She saw the handsome young man sitting down, he was smiling at Yvette.

Yvette nodded her head in greeting, "Thank you."

Alex shrugged his shoulders.

"Right, Alex, he recently made a huge profit, like thirty Million! Right? Am I right?" A classmate said, with envy in his tone.

Alex smiled, "Pretty much."

"Then congratulations! Thirty Million! No wonder, we can't just eat today, we have to go to the bar later to have fun."

"Yeah, you made a lot of money, take your classmates out to be dashing!"

The students at the scene were surprised, full of envy, people were already rich second generation, and so business savvy, actually made 30 Million in one go, what concept is this?

First of the students in the room, no, it couldn't be argued that who could earn this much except for Alex? They'll never make that much money in their lives, will they?

What an envy!

"No problem, let's eat first!" Alex said, not caring at all, after all, to him, these were really small sums of money.

"Come, everyone sits down."

The manager smiled, "Let's get a taste of Alex today, Alex has ordered the most expensive dish in our hotel today, the most expensive one is going to be It's over three thousand!"

"What? So expensive?"

"Of course it's expensive for us, but what's expensive for Alex?"

"Yeah, that's thanks Alex, I've never had such an expensive dish before!"

"Me too, I'm really lucky to be classmates with Alex."

The classmates present were all talking at once, and their words were filled with pleasantry towards Alex.

Alex smiled, "It should be, today everyone let go of the food, let go of the fun, I'll take care of everything!"

"Wow. So lucky to be here today."

The students surprise.

"Don't say so much, everyone sits down first." The manager arranged.

"Honey, let's sit down too," Yvette said that, Chuck was also a bit hungry, so he followed Yvette and sat down.