CHAPTER - 62

Chuck Cannon was confused when he heard his mother's words. "Mother, do you mean..."

"l don't mean anything else, Just do what you think is right. I won't restrict you about it," Chuck's mother said.

Chuck breathed a sigh of relief, and they continued to chat. But his mother didn't mention anything about what she had been doing for so many years abroad. Chuck didn't know how to ask. When it was almost time, Chuck was ready to go back. After all, Yolanda Lane was still waiting downstairs.

Since his mother was here, he could see her at any time.

Chuck walked out of the room and Betty Bernard sent him down. Then she returned to the room after that.

After closing the door, Karen Lee sat on the chair and looked at the documents. Betty didn't speak and just stood there quietly. At this time, Karen asked Betty, "What do you think of my son?"

"You mean..." Betty was surprised.

Betty felt that Chuck had a good character. He was rich but he was not arrogant or bragged about it.

She had never seen such a humble young master before.

"Very good," Betty said.

"I also think he's very good. After all, he's my son," Karen said proudly.

Karen covered the document on the table. When she looked up, her face turned cold. "How is the project going on?"

"Richard has three companies under his name, one of them is a construction company, one is a renovation company, and the other one is an entertainment company. Their annual income is 300 million. The assets..." Betty said.

"With only three companies and yet he is so arrogant? They almost hurt my son. I don't want to see Richard ever again!" Karen said coldly.

"Yes, do you need me to get rid of him?" Betty asked. "He's currently in the Central Hospital. I can send someone to deal with him now!" Betty said.

"No, I don't want them to think Chucky is such a cruel person yet. It's not good for Chucky to know this," Karen shook her head.

"Then you mean..." Betty was not sure what Karen wanted.

"Tonight, we'll shut down all of his three companies! Then give him three days time to leave this place! If he doesn't leave in three days, then he'll stay here forever!" Karen's eyes were cold, and no one would dare to stare at the killing intent in her eyes.

"Yes! Please wait for a moment. I'll do it now!" Betty bowed her head and turned around respectfully.

"Wait!" Karen raised her hand and stopped her.

"Yes," Betty stopped, turned around, and bowed her head again.

"Remember, his whole family must get out of here! If any of them dares to stay here and shows up in front of my son again, wherever they go, I will kill them!" Karen said angrily.

"Understand!" Betty nodded, but hesitated to ask,

"Do you need me to ask someone to protect the young master?"