CHAPTER - 60

Richard walked in. He came in alone.

Just now when he was outside, he asked Damian to bring some people over first. He would arrive soon as he wanted to see who had the guts to hit his son!

When he came, he brought along plenty of people here. But just as he was about to depart, someone suddenly called him.

He had never received this call before because the number was very strange to him. He didn't want to answer it at first, but when he saw this rare number, he answered it in confusion. There was a woman's voice in the phone, and she first said her surname was Logan...

Richard thought about it over and over again. Who else could have such a rare number? There seemed to be no one else other than that so-called Logan,

He was suddenly shocked and hurriedly asked her what she wanted courteously. The coldness and calmness from the phone were one he would never forget in his life ever.

"Richard, you've offended my friend's precious son. Let's see what you're going to do about that!" She said.

With a simple sentence, the phone ended.

Richard was so frightened that he almost dropped his phone on the ground. When did he offend someone's precious son? He thought for a while and finally thought of what he was going to do. He was going to see who hit his son!

Could it be that the man who beat his son was a friend of Logan? He drove over at once!

He was nervous throughout the journey. He kept telling himself that it couldn't be so coincidental. But when he saw Damian's car was whacked at the door, he knew something was wrong. It was really his son who had caused trouble!

Logan could not be messed with no matter what! If one did, he could disappear at any time.

His heart sank!

The entire hall was silent because he had entered. Everyone in the hall looked at Richard. There were many people that knew him, and some were already prepared to watch the show to begin.

"Haha, I don't know how Richard is going to deal with this matter!" Someone muttered.

"There's no way to deal with it. This young man's background is obviously not ordinary, but it is sure to pale in comparison to Richard's!" Another gossiped.

"I personally think highly Of Richard. He knows every underground gangster in the city and that's beyond counting. You can see that Richard has come here alone since he has guts and confidence!" A person laughed.

"l think so too. No matter what, Richard is a real estate tycoon. He is rich and has a strong background. No one present here is comparable to him. We have seen all kinds of situations before. If he dares to come alone, then the result is already decided." A random person said.

"Yeah! I don't know who this young man is. I've never seen him before. I'm really curious about how he called so many well-trained people over for a phone call. But the real contest is not about the number of people. After all, the older, the wiser!"

Everyone present knew Richard Yuri. Who had never heard of this name? Most of the people present were shocked by his arrival alone. They all thought that Richard would be able to resolve this matter in a few words!