CHAPTER - 112

Chuck walked into the hotel, he had an invitation card in his hand, so he saw the logo of the chamber of commerce, and he couldn't wait to walk inside, but Zabrina has chased in. "Stop..."

Chuck frowned and stopped, then turned to look at Zabrina, "What are you doing?"

"You really don't know me?" Zabrina asked.

She feels that Chuck is indulging in her passions and absolutely knows herself. First of all, she is very popular now. How could he not know? Unless he doesn't play mobile phones or watch the news.

But is it possible?

Secondly, she thought about it carefully just now, and thought that Chuck was premeditated because everything was too coincidental, how could it be possible to meet so many times in a row? Isn't that a coincidence?

Zabrina even felt that this was a method of Chuck, deliberately misunderstanding herself, and then surprised herself by showing her identity.

Indeed, he did this, and she was really shocked just now!

"I don't know." Chuck is too lazy to care about her. The star thinks that everyone in the world should know her.

He turned around and left, but a waiter happened to come over with something. It was red wine, and it crashed into Chuck's clothes.

The black suit and white shirt that Chuck wore were all wet. The black suit was okay, but the white shirt was red, which made it hard to read.

Chuck suddenly felt helpless.

"Yes, I'm sorry..." The waiter panicked and hurriedly apologized, almost crying. He didn't know Chuck, but how could he not have any eyesight at work in the hotel?

This suit is absolutely intact for hundreds of thousands! His salary for a year is not enough to accompany him!

Chuck shook his head, "It's okay, I didn't pay attention to it just now, it's okay."

Chuck sighed, it was really his fault, but if it wasn't for Zabrina to call him...

But he can't let himself go back and change clothes now.

He must not wear this white shirt, because it is so dirty and blood-red. When others saw it, they will think it was a murder! It was even worse for Yvette to see.

Seeing that the waiter's uniform was also a white shirt, he thought about letting the waiter take a white shirt for him and he would put it on. It doesn't matter if he wears it anyway.

"I'm too late to go back now. Do you have more work clothes like this? If so, please give me one." Chuck said.

"Yes, yes! But...you...this is our waiter's uniform!" The waiter was stunned. This person didn't let himself lose money, and now he still wanted to wear the waiter's uniform?

"It's okay, I have done this before." Chuck smiled. He had worked part-time as a waiter in the restaurant outside the school.

"Are you sure." The waiter asked tentatively.

"It's okay, please take me over." Chuck nodded.