CHAPTER - 123

Jayden Anders took off his clothes in front of everyone. All the beautiful women were fangirling over him. They were all shocked as well. How could a superstar like him take off his clothes in front of so many people? The filmmaker must be a very influential person!

"But, why haven't I seen him before? I don't know him!" One of them said.

"He's really keeping a low-profile!"

What was so good about a man taking off his clothes? Chuck Cannon didn't want to look at him.

He lowered his head and played with his phone.

"Mr Cannon, he has already taken off his clothes." Erica Yannic said.

"Alright," Chuck said without raising his head. He didn't want to look at him naked at all!

Jayden lowered his head and felt regretful. 'Who is this person?' He thought.

Chanelle Wills, who came in with Jayden, was completely stunned. How could her boyfriend be so low-spirited?

Several people, who walked out just now, came back. They were so shocked that their jaws dropped when they saw Jayden naked.

Jayden put on his clothes back. Many beautiful women looked at him with disdain. Although he was handsome, he had a small penis...

It was unbelievable!

"Jayden, please get ready. I'll ask you to come when we start shooting." Erica said.

Jayden nodded shamefully. He didn't dare to stay any longer. He was so embarrassed when the beautiful women were all talking behind him.

"Honey."

Chanelle was stunned. She hesitated for a moment and walked over. She looked at Chuck with pleading eyes and asked, "Can I play a role in this movie?"

"Sure. You can play the role of the woman who is being raped." Chuck said.

"Thank you!" Chanelle said happily. After all, it was a chance for her to be in this movie!

"Do I need to take off my clothes?' Chanelle asked.

"Nope. Please come when we start shooting."

Chuck shook his head and said.

"Thank you!" Chanelle breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, she walked out happily. Others were eager to give it a try. It was a great opportunity to show up in the movie since Erica was the director.

Erica asked them to play a part according to the role. It was the first time for Chuck to be involved in something like this. It was really interesting. There were even beautiful women who made eyes at Chuck. They were trying to hint him that they would do whatever he asked.

To be honest, these actresses were all very beautiful. They had good figures as well. They would take off their clothes if Chuck asked them to do so. However, Chuck didn't want to do that.