CHAPTER - 181

Yvette went back to her own company, she sat into the office, feeling confused, she just asked Wilbur Wendel directly about the "Local Tyrant".

But Wilbur Wendel's startled look made Yvette know that she didn't have to listen to Wilbur Wendel's answer, she knew that he was not a "Local Tyrant", so who could it be?

Yvette was full of curiosity, she opened her phone, looking at the "Local Tyrant" WeChat, he still has not received the money, what does he want?

Yvette sighed and shook her head, continuing to transfer money to the "Local Tyrant".

...........

When Chuck saw his phone's WeChat, he was relieved and didn't pay attention to the fact that "Local Tyrant" didn't have to appear.

He just saw that Yvette was disappointed to leave, so she didn't ask anything, Wilbur Wendel knew what to do.

And then, Wilbur Wendel continued to look at Zabrina, which was really engrossing, and Chuck wondered, was Zabrina that good looking? Chuck didn't think so, for him she was just a bit naturally beautiful.

However, at the last gala, she was quite pretty in her dress, quite materialistic, but she was still not as good as Yvette.

Especially her hips.

Chuck didn't look at her anymore, after all, Zabrina was Wilbur Wendel's dish, what was it called when he looked at his friend's dish like that?

Lara stayed by her side, she kept her eyes on Zabrina and wanted to go over and get her autograph, but Chuck didn't bother to pay attention to her and just left.

He had to go to the BMW shop to drive the car over for repairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" Lara came back to her senses.

Chuck walked away without a word, Lara was so angry that she stomped her foot, she chased after him, "Chuck, don't be like this, I..."

"What are you chasing me for?" Chuck's eyebrows furrowed.

"I, I... "Lara fidgeted, yeah, why is she chasing after him? Doesn't she just love him?

"You cheated my heart, why are you even asking me?" Lara was frustrated, Who told you to pretend to be a rich man and add me?

"Sorry about that, I have a wife and it's your teacher Yvette," Chuck shook his head, not wanting to talk away.

"Bastard! Lying bastard! Why do you cheat on my feelings when you don't like me?"

Lara's eyes darkened as she said, feeling particularly aggrieved and sad in her heart, "I didn't do anything to you. I've shown you my legs, what more do you want?"

Chuck Cannon stopped to turn back, has he cheated on her feelings? When did he cheat?

Just asked her for a few fruit photos, if she wasn't so snarky, would he have added her?

"Chuck, don't think you're rich and great, let me tell you, with my looks and figure, what kind of man can't I find?"

Lara was furious, her eyes were on the square, "I'm telling you, you'll regret it, I'll find out, the owner of this square is definitely more rich than you. There's money, then I'm going to be the woman of who owns this square, and I'm going to make you regret it!"