CHAPTER - 167

All relatives in their own family look down on chuck, which makes Manny feel annoyed and she can't lookup. Why do these relatives think Chuck has no ability?

Everyone thinks Chuck's square is fake, will Chuck's square definitely lose money?

Manny sighed and didn't know how to explain it.

"Second Uncle, Third Uncle, don't say that Zelda's boyfriend square is good." Manny shook her head.

"Yeah, the three of us watched it last time. Although the square is not big, it is very powerful for a young man.

Zelda's boyfriend not only has a square but also..." said the young woman in tight jeans. Suddenly realized that it was too embarrassing to say the last thing that she broke the vase, so she shut up.

"What else?" a relative asked.

"Also, he is good anyway, a phone can solve many things," the young woman in skinny jeans pouted.

"Solve many things? What did he solve?"

"Solve, solve..." The young woman in skinny jeans is no longer in support, should she say it, it's too embarrassing to say it.

The young woman in hot pants immediately pestered her, Zelda's face was unnatural, and she couldn't say the last thing.

The three women did not speak.

Can't tell?

These relatives shook their heads. At this time, it doesn't matter who has any relationship. Call to solve some trivial matters. What is this skill?

At best it was a fluke to know a few people.

Alas, why is Zelda in such a good condition that he will find such a boyfriend?

They feel so pity.

Isn't this a flower on cow dung?

"Are there any squares," a relative asked. Manny and three people are so supportive. Who still believes this?

"Yes, there is," Manny said quickly.

"Beautiful, everyone is a relative, and it is all for the sake of Zelda, there is no need to engage in that set." A relative sighed and shook his head.

Everyone is a family, so why lie for the face?

Now that you can't get around with this lie now?

Everyone sighed and felt that Chuck was even more disagreeable. This was totally Disappointed, which let others know that he had such a relative, and his face was not bright.

Manny is in a hurry, why is it getting worse?

"My daughter's boyfriend really has a square. It is next to several schools. I went there..."

"Come on, beautiful, don't say that he has a square!"

"Yeah, don't say it, we all believe it."