CHAPTER - 144

Queenie struggled, her aunt's impatient slap shot again, Queenie bit her lip and shed tears, her face was already red.

"Observe me and marry Master Zhou, you have to agree if you disagree, but you can't!"

"Auntie, you return his gift, I beg you, after I graduate from university, I will give it back to you twice, aunt..." Queenie begged, she really felt desperate.

She still has a younger sister, otherwise, she would have run long ago, but how to run now?

"You still? What do you pay for it? Do you know how many gifts Master Zhou gave? With your brain, you can't afford to work for a lifetime, and you double it?" The woman sneered.

"Auntie, please tell me how much I will give you after I work,"

"Shut up, I tell you, Master Zhou gave half a million gifts, what do you get back?? You have such a mind to go out to work, three or four thousand days a month, what do you take back?"

"500,000?"

Queenie sat paralyzed on the ground, her face pale, she thought it was tens of thousands, but why so many?

Five hundred thousand is really an astronomical figure for her.

"Aren't you pen? Can you pay it back?" The woman sneered and took Queenie's hair to grab her.

"Me, I can borrow it from a friend."

"Can you borrow? Your mother is a poor ghost, and you are also a poor ghost. Will you be able to bring out half a million from friends?" the woman sneered.

Queenie shook her head in despair. She took out the 10,000 that Yvette gave her from the bag. "Auntie, I will give you 10,000 first, and I will give you the rest. Will you return the gift?"

The woman immediately grabbed the money in her hand and sneered, "From where did you get 10,000? Did you do any bad things in reading? If you weren't doing anything, look at how I will clean you up!"

"Auntie, this was lent by my teacher." Queenie was anxious.

"Teacher? What kind of teacher will lend students ten thousand? Are you thinking me stupid, right? No matter how your money came from, I will collect the ten thousand dollars, just as you and your sister's living expenses in recent years!" she said and put the ten thousand from her hand into her bag.

"No, Auntie, this was lent by my teacher, no..." Queenie cried anxiously.

She hasn't eaten her aunt in recent years. She has a part-time job every day, and she can still get a little money every month to come back as her sister's living expenses.

How can he take away the money that Yvette has lent himself?

Snapped!

The woman gave Queenie a slap and exclaimed angrily, "It's better to raise a dog than to raise you. You eat mine and live with me for several years. I took 10,000 from you for that. You don't want it. Your mother was a white-eyed wolf!

"Auntie, this money is really not mine, really not." Queenie cried desperately.

At this time, her cell phone rang. She hurriedly took it out to see it. It was Teacher Yvette's. She was pleasantly prepared to answer it but she grabbed her cell phone.