CHAPTER - 159

Yvette was lying on her own bed, she was nervous again because she had just been talking to Chuck for a long time, and she saw what Chuck was suppressing, she understood when she looked at what place with her eyes.

However, she was all prepared for it.

It's okay to mention verbally that it's okay to let yourself help, and you're already mentally prepared for it, and even her classmate Susan said that you can't let your husband hold back too much...

Yvette blushed, thinking that she shouldn't think about this, isn't it lewd and bad for a woman to think about this?

Let's just go to sleep!

Yvette closed her eyes.

When she woke up in the morning, she heard movement, she was confused and went out and saw Chuck doing push-ups, this line of muscles, real men.

Seeing this image early in the morning, Yvette's face had a blush, she asked in a small voice, "Honey, I didn't see you doing these in the morning before"

"It's only recently that I started doing it," Chuck said, can't say that he works out over time, right?

"Ok, it's good to exercise, and more exercise makes your muscles awesome." Yvette couldn't even say it herself.

Nervously going to the kitchen to make breakfast, she had to go to the office early, the loan shark's monthly repayment of 100,000 yuan was still very stressful, and she had to work hard to get there.

Chuck himself has been working out for more than half an hour straight, and he is still just panting, he can still continue to do hundreds of push-ups, his own physical strength is much better than the average person, is he too nervous?

Chuck was confused, so he went to the bathroom and took a shower out, ate the breakfast that Yvette had made, and then drove Yvette to the plaza, which he was going over to see as well.

Then he was about to go to the boxing gym to learn practical boxing in case he encountered something and couldn't beat someone.

When he arrived at the square, Yvette went to the company by herself, while Chuck met with Yolanda to talk for a while, and then he was ready to go to the boxing gym that his own mother had found for him.

This is also an exercise!

However, what to say, Chuck still wanted to buy a car for Yvette, how to say that Yvette had such a good temperament, at least She had to drive a Mercedes and BMW, right?

But just now when he came to mention this to Yvette, Yvette still shook her head and said no, Chuck was particularly helpless.

Should I just bring a BMW over and give Yvette a surprise? Chuck had this idea, but he was still considering Yvette to go with him.

What if he bought but Yvette didn't like that?

Chuck sighed, thinking so, he had already walked to the elevator, when the phone rang.

Chuck pulled out to see, it was Charlotte's, the car has been repaired, but Chuck was busy with the exams these days, so he can't go to the BMW shop, Chuck thought about it, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to mention it.